Pictures of the Week

other dog

like to spend some time with the middle one....have a swinging time bud,,,we will be in san diego next week,,,but i know its not going to be as nice as it is there,,,,,but its usually better than this ice haven is this time of year...bob

4 hours ago, mowerman said:

like to spend some time with the middle one....have a swinging time bud,,,we will be in san diego next week,,,but i know its not going to be as nice as it is there,,,,,but its usually better than this ice haven is this time of year...bob

I must say, That one in the middle was quite stunning.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

14 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

can't understand why I got in trouble in school with grades that were C's or D's; the pretty lady in the middle had double DD"s .bet no one is complaining to her . 

Don’t feel alone Bubba that’s all I ever got… bob

15 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I dont know how you do it???   My wife would kill me just for lookin'..  and yes ...  I think D's are a passing grade too..  Can I get an AMEN??!!!

It was her idea to stop, just because 1958FWD egged her on. I tagged myself there on Facebook as we were driving by. Of course he had to come back with the "pics or it didn't happen" post, so Zina said "we'll just show him!"

I didn't even want to stop, I said "we don't have time, I've got to cut Vicki's grass".

The grass never did get cut. I've got other things going on now- like chicken and ribs.

PXL_20230325_153250348.thumb.jpg.404d8ccc7c74e782240cdceb080d7947.jpg

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

had to scroll back to top checking what actual topic started as; LOL : wife (#2) has this thing of always wearing black , guess it's a dominant color.  question came up once regarding the constant black clothes if I minded it . my reply :: wear black all you want ; no shortage of  females walking around to look at not wearing black. that's how I do it ::: is what it is. now (Late )  wife #1 was a different story ;while in  a hooters in FL  I bought a tee shirt / was found and NOT appreciated. LOL

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

AMEN  on the D's

What you can't get in Your mouth is only Waste..!!

Just sayin'👀

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

not always quantity but quality . like having a giant snap-on toolbox full of tools with no idea how to use them ( keeping this family friendly ). based on personal experience have delt with a handful and more then a handful. oh the good times :: much younger 😄