Sidetrack area

mowerman

Every time I see those man buns all I could think of is why don’t you just finish up with nails and full on lady attire,,,, assclown … plus the fact whatever it is is not going to perform  a whole lot of labor and I would not hire for that reason. Yeah, I know you don’t like to get your hands dirty either ha ha.

• Like 1

IMG_1028.thumb.jpeg.40473a2268185004b65bf7ef216ecf24.jpegIMG_1031.thumb.jpeg.209a64f82ed0df5e462e3cf1514f0eb1.jpeg

Me and dad about bought this today at an auction. It went for $1,900 but it's too long of a frame for us. Plus with a 5 speed probably wouldn't be enough gears for what we want to do. 

5C2F31EC-2389-4137-996D-8D212CEE4EBF.thumb.jpeg.d12a4b1f0be1273481d1ed62b997f046.jpeg

Bought this instead for cheep. Our old 110 volt air compressor just isn't enough anymore so this 220 volt should be better.  

Edited by BOBWhite
  • Like 1

Mt st Helen’s eruption was may 1980 it was a huge event in Washington state the ash was everywhere before you cut a tree you had to ax cut the bark off first or you’re saw chain was instantly dulled also everyone put pantyhose over the intake on the air cleaner to clean as much of it as possible or it would clog the air filter 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

MooWell yesterday was interesting, my Grandfather made big wooden toys fir us Grand kids to play with

There was two trucks, a low loader, a dozer, forklift and some other things 

Well it finally got all split up between us Grandchildren 

So new to me but maybe 50 years old and still looking good is a tilt tray truck, reckon you lot in the State's call them roll backs or some thing like that

20230211-155028.jpg

20230211-155046.jpg

20230211-155055.jpg

This truck had the low loader instead of the tray to begin with but us boys were a bit hard on Grandma's walls cutting corners

Pa made a dolly for the low loader and turn this into a tilt tray 

Pa never worked with steel and the diffs or axles are all turned out of wood on his lathe 

There's a "T " handle that goes on the front that we pull them along with 

Wow that’s way cool I’m sure he was having a lotta fun making them thanks Paul 

On 2/9/2023 at 7:50 PM, mechohaulic said:

remember those towel rolls quite well. "knock on wood" maybe that's why i haven't gotten any shots for years , even before covid..

Still use at my work.  After 37 yrs, I still have to replace the damn rolls because the guys in the shop are 1)lazy, 2) clueless.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Uniform company supplies the towels.  I can remember way back we went to paper towel rolls.  What a freaking mess that was.  Paper towels all over the floor!!!  We then went back to washable roll towels. 

Sadly today the rolls come in looking like they only rinsed then with cold water!  Still dirty looking and stained.  Then rolled all twisted so they get knotted up in the dispenser.  Go figure.

Now if I could get them to deliver soap?  I have to beg for that every time the guy comes in.  Never fails, like yesterday.  I forgot to ask and sure as shit....no soap and the dispenser is empty!  Dammit.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"