Pictures of the Week

other dog

Yeah that lady wearing leopard was past her prime aaaaaaaaaaalonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg time ago..The guy with her is prolly like "Look at this arm candy boys!!!!" And every guy there is thinkin' "Go antique shopping lately cause that arm candy sure looks like one" hahahaha 😆 😂 😜 😉 

• Like 1

Mech...  my wife can drive, been doin it since '87.. thats how we met..  she is an older lady,, (Mature)..  she also happens to be attractive.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..  oh, and she has driven long nose Pete's over the road..  Dump trucks, flat bed, and dry bulk tankers..  I met her when she was hauling dry cement, and lime dust (rice) ,,  and a bunch of straight trucks, and equipment on a drop deck..  at a concrete company that I did fleet maint. at..  her favorite was hauling jersey barrier's on a flat bed..  she's in my ear right now as I type this..  She wants to get back in a truck..  says the hardest part of delivering jersey barrier's was, backing down the side of a highway, with all the car lights in her mirror's as she tried to get to the gradall to get her barriers off loaded...  :)  she's tough guy's..  I may have robbed this thread,  sorry..  But I cant help but brag on my wife...   jojo

KIMG1312.JPG

KIMG1216_01_BURST1001216_COVER.JPG

• Like 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mark T said:

Oh come on..... just cause she could've made a better choice for an outfit ?   Give'r a break . Some may be shocked to learn a woman who knows car or truck show apparel is a rare find.  

It's not so much the outfit as the heels, there's a LOT of walking there, you need to wear sensible shoes 👟👟

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, High Binder said:

Onyx, You're right! It's Odogs fault. Just curious, how do we know she's 50-60 years old? No frontal or facial shots available. Even if she is, she's still Hot.

Oh, so now it's all my fault for posting the picture? 🤣 OK, fine, you'll know it if I ever post another one.

By the way, here's a girl in a car at the Walmart store in Winfall. 😁

FB_IMG_1664823883551.thumb.jpg.f1a170c000a66b433528d03edefefc41.jpg

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

2 hours ago, other dog said:

It's not so much the outfit as the heels, there's a LOT of walking there, you need to wear sensible shoes 👟👟

Yes.  Those shoes are as ridiculous on her as on me.....even with my shapely legs 🦵🦵

• Haha 2