Pictures of the Week

other dog

Hello, I almost missed this one. My first car was almost a 69 Corvair I haven’t seen one in a long time around here. My dad‘s friend was selling at 600 bucks car was worth it but it was a lot of money for a 16 year old, making a buck 75 an hour, ha ha I would gladly pay 600 for it now Bob

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Onyx610 said:

GTO over any of the others for me 

I second that motion.  the shelby could be remake. the blue G T O  ;; perfect color / clean lines. only car to top a  G T O ( for me ) a '66 shelby GT 350 fastback : blue with white 10 in stripes.

• Like 1

Yes sir,,  That one is home made.. it was born a '77 C-20,  350/TH-350..  I had a '78 C-30 chassis,  and made a swap, then I pulled the auto pedals out and put 3 pedals back in, and a granny gear saginaw..  It is a tough old truck..   His name is 'Old Blue'..  The GT emblem means 'Great truck'..  He aint pretty, but I drive it almost every day..  and with headers, a 400 cam, 4 Bbl Edelbrock carb, and hi rise intake, breathing out of dual,  flow master dual chamber mufflers, it sounds great..  I actually get compliments and offers to buy it..  CRAZY...   :) Jojo

• Like 1

Bob White,,  the 2 tone '76 C-10 is new to me.. I just bought it for $3500.00...    The factory 454 has a bad knock in it..  I couldnt pass it up..  yep, another project added to my mile long list...   :)  oh well......  Jojo

• Like 1

66 and 67 GTOs are some of my favorites too.  Saw this C10 in Jacksonville yesterday when we were on the way home. We're still on the way home, in S.C. now.

PXL_20221127_192431128.thumb.jpg.31c702993f903e34814293f65bf9e599.jpg

Big crash on 295, couple of trucks and about 20 cars. Every time I've checked the news since it was "still being investigated" so I don't know what caused it. It was on the south side and we still had to stop for about a half hour.

Saw this this morning, not a Mack but still a pretty neat picture I thought.

PXL_20221128_134322360.thumb.jpg.f77813cdb4be86b5610fa2fdcf922586.jpg

Here's 2 dogs. They each have a seat, but Roman just doesn't like to get in his for some reason. He stands on top most of the time.PXL_20221128_143708774.thumb.jpg.f9e103dae8800f9708ed1e35e5532b2d.jpg

PXL_20221128_141215588.thumb.jpg.c89ed50a725e9b79c2e143c2c3155d66.jpg

Neat looking building in S.C.

PXL_20221128_135531578.thumb.jpg.5ce455ee589a21b991655d33bae673e5.jpg

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

15 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

I second that motion.  the shelby could be remake. the blue G T O  ;; perfect color / clean lines. only car to top a  G T O ( for me ) a '66 shelby GT 350 fastback : blue with white 10 in stripes.

Shelby?..what Shelby? I had to go back and look 🤣. I was trying to get a shot of all those legs in there but it was a little bit too far past me when I got the picture.

• Haha 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 11/27/2022 at 5:00 PM, BOBWhite said:

I love the Mack lettering! Dad had one with a straight 6 and a 4 speed, got good milage and could tow... slowly 

Do you know I’ve had a few six cylinders in my time I was never really impressed with them except for a 48 Chevy I had years and years ago. It was a one ton  with a 9 foot bed.. 4 speed 

On 11/27/2022 at 5:10 PM, mechohaulic said:

just noticed the shelby picture;; there are three people in a two seater. that's ,, one lucky S O B ;; a shelby and two  beautiful women besides. 

I didn’t even notice the two dolls I don’t even know how they all fit in there as you know the Cab space on those is very small

On 11/27/2022 at 7:16 PM, Joey Mack said:

Bob White,,  the 2 tone '76 C-10 is new to me.. I just bought it for $3500.00...    The factory 454 has a bad knock in it..  I couldnt pass it up..  yep, another project added to my mile long list...   :)  oh well......  Jojo

Bottom end knock? If not it might not have hydraulic lifters, maybe since its a 2 ton its an industrial engine without em. Im just guessing here.

Also wow $3,500. Granted I don't know the body condition but I remember our old farm trucks were the cheapest C10's you could find at an auction. They were cheep and disposable got beat up and parked. Might be worth fixing now with the prices of them 

its a southern truck...  it a C-10..  hyd. lifters.  He tried to win a street race against a motorcycle..  he said he WON...  but I own his broken truck...    I WON..  :)  jojo

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Do you know I’ve had a few six cylinders in my time I was never really impressed with them except for a 48 Chevy I had years and years ago. It was a one ton  with a 9 foot bed.. 4 speed 

There my favorite engine type for trucks. My first car was a 74 land cruiser with a straight 6 that didn't have hardly any power but so much torque and it could be lugged all the way down to idle without a sweat. In old chevy grain trucks that had the straight 6s it was amazing how those little engines could move so much especially after 50 years. Love the ford 300 inline 6 too

• Like 1

Those straight sixes were tough..  I had a few of them.  I'm a Chevy guy every day, but the Ford 300 is the best one..   I currently have 2 straight sixes. My '48 Int. KB-7 has a 290 cid.  When I stomp on it in low or first, the torque is awesome..  It's a puller..  The 454 in the C-10 is gonna cost me..   I am also going to freshen up the TH-400 as well..  

• Like 1