Pictures of the Week

other dog

2 hours ago, Mark T said:

I'm starting to notice a pattern here 🤔

Tom is lucky that his red headed sweetheart does not "whup the $h!t" out of him sometimes!!!!

BUT I still thank him for taking the time to post all those pictures..

Edited by Brocky
  • Haha 2

Brocky

On 12/2/2022 at 1:02 PM, BOBWhite said:

My first car was a 74 land cruiser with a straight 6 that didn't have hardly any power but so much torque and it could be lugged all the way down to idle without a sweat. In old chevy grain trucks that had the straight 6s it was amazing how those little engines could move so much especially after 50 years.

Those early Toyota Landcruiser petrol 6's were just a Copy of the Chev Motor only with Metric hardware ect..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

3 hours ago, Hayseed said:

Those early Toyota Landcruiser petrol 6's were just a Copy of the Chev Motor only with Metric hardware ect..

Yep almost an exact copy beside a few modifications to the oil pump and different oil gallery routing. Its crazy to me that the engine chevy designed in 1929 lasted for so long with so many different versions. It's got to be one of the most produced car engine ever manufactured, Ive seen Russian and Chinese copies of it so Im sure there's more. Brazil didn't stop making them until the early 2000s with fuel injection and all the vortec stuff on it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Brocky said:

Tom is lucky that his red headed sweetheart does not "whup the $h!t" out of him sometimes!!!!

BUT I still thank him for taking the time to post all those pictures..

Yes, that's what I told her, they're not for me, I just take them because you guys like to see them. 🤣 I actually deleted all those pictures from the computer as soon as I posted them here. I did- except for the dog, everybody loves dogs.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 12/1/2022 at 6:02 PM, BOBWhite said:

There my favorite engine type for trucks. My first car was a 74 land cruiser with a straight 6 that didn't have hardly any power but so much torque and it could be lugged all the way down to idle without a sweat. In old chevy grain trucks that had the straight 6s it was amazing how those little engines could move so much especially after 50 years. Love the ford 300 inline 6 too

I also had one 300 in a 65 galaxy I didn’t have it long. I bought it real right for $100. Car was cherry but a four-door. I bought it from my boss because my sister wanted it. She needed a car at the time…. Bob

• Like 1

2 hours ago, other dog said:

Yes, that's what I told her, they're not for me, I just take them because you guys like to see them. 🤣 I actually deleted all those pictures from the computer as soon as I posted them here. I did- except for the dog, everybody loves dogs.

Yeah, my old lady is the same way.. Bob

55 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Yeah, my old lady is the same way.. Bob

Zina pointed out the "leopard lady" as I called her and told me to get a picture. Which I already had. I never did see her face, but she was kind of ridiculous looking with the short leopard shorts and those heels, and she was no spring chicken either as the saying goes, she was pretty old to be strolling around like that, like 50's, maybe 60's.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

54 minutes ago, other dog said:

Zina pointed out the "leopard lady" as I called her and told me to get a picture. Which I already had. I never did see her face, but she was kind of ridiculous looking with the short leopard shorts and those heels, and she was no spring chicken either as the saying goes, she was pretty old to be strolling around like that, like 50's, maybe 60's.

I'm gonna look again. Only so I can see what it is you're describing......just for good measure 

• Like 1