Pictures of the Week

other dog

1 hour ago, High Binder said:

Mark did you notice the caption on the flicker 1st page? He's considered a "Pro" and he's deserving of the title.

Well, I don't know about that. I had pictures on Flickr for a long time, it used to be free to put pictures there. I also used Photobucket, and some other free picture site to store pictures, but I can't remember what it was. Then a few years ago Flickr said it would no longer be free to post pictures. Maybe you could post a few for free, I don't remember that either, but I was already way past the limit for free if it was. So either I would lose all the pictures I had already stored there, or I could pay the ransom and keep on using Flickr, so that's what I did. I have to pay a yearly fee, I think it's about $40. So that's why I use Flickr all the time now, and post pictures there willy-nilly. 

Oh, webshots was the other site I used. I don't know if that's even in existence anymore, pretty sure all those pictures are gone, but they're probably still on the PC. 

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

22 hours ago, Mark T said:

Oh come on..... just cause she could've made a better choice for an outfit ?   Give'r a break . Some may be shocked to learn a woman who knows car or truck show apparel is a rare find.  

Not the first fashion statement I've seen being made there, this was a couple of years ago.

Screenshot_20221205-101714.thumb.png.208174861c2466bbd181e6a659c7d63b.png

• Haha 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

6 hours ago, other dog said:

...I always thought mutton WAS lamb?

Mutton is meat from an Adult Sheep, Whereas Lamb is Meat from a Young Sheep that hasn't got any Adult teeth Yet..!!

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

Haha it does, just a lot different. what the hell? She looks happy as shit to have it. Looks like a leg off the leopard lady that was a hot topic earlier. 

Edited by Onyx610

Sheesh you really have it out for that poor lady lol….I believe their is a significant age gap between the two, who knows what that lady may have looked like in her 20s? Age does happen to all of us….

33 minutes ago, Onyx610 said:

Sheesh you really have it out for that poor lady lol….I believe their is a significant age gap between the two, who knows what that lady may have looked like in her 20s? Age does happen to all of us….

I don't have it put for her I'm just giving my opinion 🤷.  And also if that were my mother I would be embarrassed just sayin'.. I understand age happens to all of us but some people should appropriately dress their age not what age they think they are. 

Edited by The Rubber Duck 006

On 12/5/2022 at 2:48 PM, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

I don't have it put for her I'm just giving my opinion 🤷.  And also if that were my mother I would be embarrassed just sayin'.. I understand age happens to all of us but some people should appropriately dress their age not what age they think they are. 

She needs to gain like 30 pounds… Bob 

• Like 1

Bob, She could probably stand a little meat on the bones but as the old saying goes, "Nearer the bone, the sweeter the meat". Ha! I still don't think she's as old as everyone thinks. If you look at the picture of her adjusting her shorts, she appears to be standing in line behind her mom, same color hair and hairstyle. Anyway, it doesn't matter, that's why we say "Different strokes for different Folks", Ha! 

OK now I’m rambling. Had a couple of plans for out in the garage. It’s too cold and windy. I feel lousy day. I got nothing to do but plug-in today…. . I guess it’s a perfect day to order all of my wife’s  Christmas presents online get that done besides, she’s not here she’s visiting her grandbabies out of town Bob