1989 superliner project dedicated to my gramps

Bbb

On Australian R models theres a dial on the dash for dash instrumentation lights, turn it one way the lights go bright, the other they go dull, when this gives up th er ghost you get no lights, I'm guessing the U.S. Macks are similar, maybe the place to start looking 

Paul 

• Like 1

Yea that was the first thing I tried, luckily we were only an hour or so away from home when it got dark... I'll have to just chase wiring type thing ... She ran real strong tho..I think it's a great start to a build project!! Thanks to all on here!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well the superliner barked right off in cold Feb in northern Michigan, we are still trying to decide what to pull behind it a lead dump or a lowboy... Any suggestions as to which direction would make more sense as all equipment is ridiculously priced these days... thank you

• Like 1

I'm really of little to know help here, however experience has shown me that what ever tool I think I'm gunna need I will actually need the other most of the time 

Dollars only stretch so far and every time I'm promised work it ends amounting to nothing or a head ache and even if something does result from the promised work I have debt I can never repay

So for me the best results are achieved by finding my own way 

Anyway enough doom and gloom from me and best of luck

Paul

• 8 months later...

Yes I was never really a big fan of them either I almost bought one back in  86 I don’t know why I changed my mind but I wound up with a cruise lighter instead I think because it was only a single axle I wanted a twin drive I think that’s the same with most of us that are into the R model