Mack's 100 Years In Canada

Bullheaded

https://www.trucknews.com/equipment/mack-trucks-celebrates-100-years-in-canada/1003150656/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newcom&utm_campaign=TruckNewsDaily&utm_content=2021042783056

Not sure how the count is still going considering they are no longer manufactured here? But still cool I guess.

A lot of cool Mack's were born here, like the CL350ST and the RD800. I still remember how cool it was to drive by the factory in Oakville and see a line of those and the big M Series haul trucks lined up along the fence.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey  J  or James J Neiweem  with all Your opinions and all Your knowledge  You  claim to have about Mack Trucks I would like to know one thing

how many years did You work for Mack Trucks or authorized Mack dealership because I think Your just someone who tells stories with no facts

I can speak for My self because I worked for Mack dealers for 7 years and worked for a Mack factory store for 1 year now how about You lowed MOUTH.

On 3/17/2022 at 10:26 PM, louisgbone said:

I can speak for My self because I worked for Mack dealers for 7 years and worked for a Mack factory store for 1 year now how about You lowed MOUTH.

Don't wanna be a dick......but, I spell it "loud." If you wanna insult someone, at least use correct spelling and punctuation or else it makes you look like a bigger jack off. 

Edited by Dirtymilkman
  • Like 1

I read this thread last week when Louis went off the deep end. I read back through all the replies and can't figure out what the heck he is talking about and/or why he seems so confrontational. I though maybe he got hacked or something and I just moved on.....