Fails?

doubleclutchinweasel

baddays9-vi.jpg.ad7255e982eb3d6dc2571c727adce720.jpg

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

im sure your not going to get a whole lot of tallent,,,for what most companys are paying these days,,,,i see quite a bit on my route,,,,but mainly rude drivers,that dont care about cars at all....its all about thier big rig and them....cant believe how many big rigs i see all the time just cutting cars off in heavy traffic,,,,not even signaling,,,,you gotta be kidding me really????????....bob

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoeH said:

Oh, volvo......

OOOOOO SWIFT!

• Haha 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

very well put,,,, i also wave or blink the lights to people that wait for me to pass,when thier sitting at a stop sign,,,whether im in the rig,or the mustang,,,,,its amazing how many cars sitting at stop signs,,,look right at me,,then simply pull right out in front of me,,,,even with thier whole family in the car even pulling camping trailers,,,,,,like whaaaaaaaaaaat is this????????????,i just had to go from 45 mph-20,,,you you thought nothing of it,,,,,,and yes ,sometimes you compliment someone on something,and they look at you like your from outer space.....:idunno:bob

On 9/23/2020 at 11:04 AM, doubleclutchinweasel said:

I snagged this one off then web, just as an example.  But, I wonder if anybody has any good "fail" pictures you could share with us.  Hopefully, ones where nobody was hurt!

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.e586ee546956c530cb4fd064c4380742.jpg

I'd call that one a "win"...sure, it's not ideal, but the truck isn't wrecked either. Crane or a rotator (if he isn't too heavy) and he can be plucked up, spun over to solid ground, and drive it away under its own power.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

23 hours ago, RowdyRebel said:

I'd call that one a "win"...sure, it's not ideal, but the truck isn't wrecked either. Crane or a rotator (if he isn't too heavy) and he can be plucked up, spun over to solid ground, and drive it away under its own power.

you know that cornbinder doesnt look like it has a scratch on it...not sure how they mastered that....bob

On 9/26/2020 at 1:11 PM, RowdyRebel said:

Whenever I see someone standing around admiring my work, I like to climb down out of the truck, look at them & shrug as I try to sound surprised when I say "That almost looked like I knew what I was doing!" 😁

This is an old video, but still one of my favorites of me showing off my mad skillz. Definitely NOT a fail, so if that's what you're looking for you'll be disappointed.

Nicely done.

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

20 hours ago, mowerman said:

you know that cornbinder doesnt look like it has a scratch on it...not sure how they mastered that....bob

The driver sure was lucky in that one.  A foot or two sooner, and the whole rig would probably have went straight down onto the lower level.  Could have been VERY bad.

On some of the others you guys posted, I sure hope nobody was seriously hurt on those.  Abrupt stops and "unintentional convergences" with bridges can be hard on people as well as equipment.

Do you guys know this website?

http://11foot8.com/

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."