Best of Biden

Mack Technician

On 1/26/2023 at 5:49 PM, other dog said:

😡 I'd still like to know why they needed a pre-dawn raid at President Trump's house, joe biden does the exact same thing- and it's no big deal 😡 

What's worse, is that Trump (as president) had the Constitutional power as top executive to declassify anything & everything he so desired, for whatever reason he wanted, at any time, with no formal process, no requirement to "notify" his underlings, and no requirement to remove markings indicating their former state of classification. It would be a prosecutor's job to prove he did not declassify those documents (impossible to do), NOT his job to prove he had.

Biden, neither as VP (or worse) Senator, had that power. Any & all classified docs he removed from secure facilities is a criminal act. Same goes for Hillary, as Senator & later SOS.

FBI raids where no crime can be proven, yet looks the other way when crimes are blatant. All depends upon whether the individual involved identifies as an "R" or a "D".

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

On 1/26/2023 at 6:01 PM, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

Wanna Really Cripple our Nation more than it already is?? Bring back stick shift vehicles and cursive writing ✍️ lol 😆 🤣 😄 😂 😅 

You can have my stick shift when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.😎

Been slow up at the feed mill, so I've been helping out driving deliveries for the retail store. Folks at the store want to keep me there full time. Told 'em it'd be a cold day in hell before I went to work full time & had to drive automatic trucks all day every day. Feed trucks still have manual transmissions. Boss had me spec a new straight truck for him & corporate & the salesman tried talking him out of many of my specs. When he told me the changes they wanted, I explained why I spec'd what I spec'd, and why THEIR preferences wouldn't work. Allegedly, my boss stuck with my specs. We'll find out later this year. Truck's scheduled to be built in March.

• Like 1
  • Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

In my experience Bob..  When Guy's like you and my Wife, say that they welcome the automated tranny's,  I give them respect..   My concern is how weak todays drivers are..  Not their fault,  it's the feminine trucks they are taught and forced to drive...  Driving a manual truck is a SKILL, and it allows the driver to learn the truck and feel how it goes over the road..  To me that is very important..  Just my 2 cent's..   Oh crap,  I'm running out of pennie's..  be right back...  :)  Jojo

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

In my experience Bob..  When Guy's like you and my Wife, say that they welcome the automated tranny's,  I give them respect..   My concern is how weak todays drivers are..  Not their fault,  it's the feminine trucks they are taught and forced to drive...  Driving a manual truck is a SKILL, and it allows the driver to learn the truck and feel how it goes over the road..  To me that is very important..  Just my 2 cent's..   Oh crap,  I'm running out of pennie's..  be right back...  :)  Jojo

That’s one of my complaints about them Bubba guys like me earned them young punks just get to jump right in one right off the bat doesn’t seem fair…. Bob

• Sad 1

agreed. we paid our dues and deserve a "senior citizens" truck.

these young punks demand new trucks with big engine, auto trans, and every option, $45 per hour, 8 hours pay but only can work 6 hours per day,  than go drive it like their honder civic. 

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Yes sir, TJC..  I agree !!  I am not a long term driver, just 5+ years..  But as a mechanic who Gave a Damn!!  I made sure the trucks were safe and legal, and running good..  I have 'Served' some of these demanding newbies..  meanwhile the 60- 70 year old driver's were just 'Chilled'..  They new I was going to hook 'em up, and they would drive the crappiest spare truck to keep makin money.. I have seen male princess's just clock out rather than drive an older truck..  How they got away with it,,,   I dont know..  jojo

• Like 1

Bob. it not 9/16" anymore, and it was 7/16",  but now it's disc brakes,  and I think it's 10mm...  or maybe it's just........   " I don't Know Why It Wont Stop Good"    jojo

yup, i was amazed when i popped the hood on my new T880's and saw disc brakes. 

and i have no problem jumping in the 2000 W900 and leaving my brand new Kenworth with 4600 miles on it parked in the yard.......locked with the key in my pocket. there are only two people that know where the keys are for these trucks, me, and the boss.

and we are the only ones that drive them.

• Like 2

I haven’t adjusted a break in 33 years jobs usually have work shop with mechanics that do i check brake shoes on Congers before I picked them up. I’m surprised never noticed that. 

38 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Yes you do Bob!!  it adjusts the brakes on your DM.....  You always make me laugh,,,,, in a good way,,,,, jojo

Oooooooooooo you mean big old wierd  fat man  stuck on the past… Bob

• Haha 2

i have not adjusted brakes in about 13 years now. 

the boss goes over the trucks every night when they get parked. 

the T880's have self adjusting brakes. the 2016 had 125,000 miles on it when sold, the 2020 had 75,000. the tandem had 8,200, and the newest triaxle has 4600 on it. 

none of them have ever had brake adjustments...... mainly because we use engine brake and not foot brakes. 

Egg prices are no joke. We have 3 chickens but one is molting so only 2 eggs a day, still worth it to keep chickens and don't have to worry about feeding them with free range and a good dog. 

Milk's 5$ a gallon too just as our milk cow's drying up. We bought a gallon of milk today for the first time in 2 years. 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, mowerman said:

Like, why would I carry a 9/16 wrench? Oh I don’t know the scale might be able to tell you ha ha.

9/16" won't do you much good these days, unless you're pulling an older trailer that's still got manual slacks. Better off these days with a 7/16" socket on a ratchet or a 3/8" box wrench & either a claw hammer or flat screwdriver to pull out on the pawl...but then you'd better know what you're doing or you'll end up like that blonde chick on Ice Road Truckers who decided to adjust her brakes on the side of the road, tightened 'em down, and couldn't figure out how to back them off again...😂

• Haha 1