Best of Biden

Mack Technician

On 5/2/2021 at 9:01 PM, Joey Mack said:

so "My Pillow" has been removed from retailers like Kohl's and Bed Bath and beyond, because Mike said there was fraud in the election process..... ( that enabled Kamala to win, I mean Biden, no wait... Obama, to win a third term)...  It is amazing that there are so many "Wimp's" that own huge business's... What the heck is going on?  Why is the Jackass's ass getting kissed at every turn?

I needed a new pair of slippers and wanted to order some "My Slippers" from him, but I just couldn't see spending $70 for a pair of slippers. 

I did start buying Goya products though, a bottle of hot sauce or a can of beans are pretty affordable. 

• Haha 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

that list is so true, along with racial issues, and high unemployment, too much free money for slackers, bussiness's closing down, major retailers consuming more small bussiness's, ammunition is high as hell, (if you can find any), scammers have doubled down on scamming, and White People are all racist's... I'm sure there's more.. Jojo

• Like 2

most of my local gas stations were empty, on Saturday. I did'nt go anywhere (Today) Sunday.. I drive my diesel service truck tomorrow. Hope I can find diesel. we ran out of that too.. of course I didn't call the 3 truck stops near me, either... Who know's..... mabey we wake up tomorrow, and it was all a bad dream??  Joey

No shortage in central Illinois I've noticed but as TJC stated, prices are up about a quarter from a month ago.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

On 5/16/2021 at 7:42 PM, Joey Mack said:

most of my local gas stations were empty, on Saturday. I did'nt go anywhere (Today) Sunday.. I drive my diesel service truck tomorrow. Hope I can find diesel. we ran out of that too.. of course I didn't call the 3 truck stops near me, either... Who know's..... mabey we wake up tomorrow, and it was all a bad dream??  Joey

Yea I went out yesterday morning and had to wait 45 minutes in line only thre stores in the tri county area have fuel

On 5/16/2021 at 7:42 PM, Joey Mack said: