Found BJ and the Bear Truck

kscarbel2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ha-ha-ha!  No, we just refer to them as "the little one" and "the big one".  The "big" one is a good inch taller.  But, sure enough, whatever color one is wearing, the other one will wear a different color or die!  I hadn't even noticed those matching shirts!  Good catch!

• Haha 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a BJ and the bear truck in Ohio this week on I 75 wondering if that’s your truck I wanted to stop but I’ve already pulled out the rest area so I just snapped a picture. I would love to know if that was the real one sorry I didn’t stop but I thought you might’ve been sleeping in the cab

Edited by Jerry Waters
Repeated my message some how

• 10 months later...

my pop was an old union freight driver.....and he thought that dumb monkey was rediculous....and so did i.....dont even know why they needed it.....i really liked the show myself,,,,but like my pop.didnt know why they need the stuped monkey...thanks for the post...bob

Been 30 or 40 years since it was on TV, dunno exactly when

If memory serves me correct and its probably wrong the chimp was with him when got shot down flying choppers in Vietnam ?

Actually no I think the chimp bought him food when he was a POW or something after getting shot down

Am I even close to been correct ?

Its a long long time time ago now

Paul

On 8/1/2021 at 4:46 PM, Mark T said:

I think the chimp has more brains (and ability) than some of the guys in trucks now.

And the chimp could probably drive without slides and a wife beater shirt on.