SCAMMER ALERT BOB CHRIS bobchris463@gmailcom

1958 F.W.D.

I love it when they can’t  speak English   I get emails all the time like that and send them all nasty emails back. I have a good time with it.  my wife tells me I shouldn’t do that. And no one else does. But I have fun doing it   so at least I know I’m not alone 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mrgumby said:

I love it when they can’t  speak English   I get emails all the time like that and send them all nasty emails back. I have a good time with it.  my wife tells me I shouldn’t do that. And no one else does. But I have fun doing it   so at least I know I’m not alone 

I love having fun with them on the phone. The Indian ones really do not like it when you discuss their sisters and a certain form of sex. 

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

hate scammers. I got scammed few weeks ago on a diecast truck not far from me, cheap, only 25 bucks. sent paypal, never got truck. lady told meshes been sick, still never got it. wish I knew her address near Oneonta NY, shed need a new mailbox. tried to dispute thru paypal and forgot to change my setings off ''frinds and family'' when I sent her money so I couldn't dispute! bitch knew that. only 25 bucks but its the point

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

My wife says that I cannot say the things I say to people calling to sell me time shares in Thailand or new warranty for a car I don't own, the guy with time shares was great, week at no cost, half our airfare, I told him I thought this was great cause you can have sex with little kids, he kept on talking till he thought heard what he heard and asked me what I said, told him about sex with kids, he hung up. now unless your some loser liberal you know I don't have sex with kids but it is fun to try and play these people, and for you loser liberals I am the one that will volunteer to castrate you with my rusty blade when you think it's all right to have sex with children cause you wish to push the limits of your way of life,  yes that's right I lump pedophiles right along with Bernie/Biden supporters, I'm such a sweet heart and enjoying the money I made off my N95 masks.    

I love the one I got when I listed our 2012 Coronado dump truck for sale. it kinda went like this:

"Hello I would love to attend the viewing but i work in offshore drilling rig. I send address and you put in shipping container and I send payment."

Sure, I'll get right on that, LOL

• Haha 1