The Crescent Town cab is unusual never saw a "grill panel" like that.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

5 hours ago, 41chevy said:

The Crescent Town cab is unusual never saw a "grill panel" like that.

Almost looks like they took a late 50's Diamond T 921 "China Closet" cabover grille and flattened it out..

Edited by Brocky

Brocky

didn't some of the NYFD Macks use that blank lookin grille panel to? how about the quad headlights and flush signals on that R model? someone did some nice fiberglass work instead of cutting the square headli'tes into the  original panels like I have seen, not that I like either one. look like they came from an 80's Buick or the Chevy Chase's 'Family truckster'

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

4 hours ago, hurstscrambler said:

That front looks sort of Ford-ish.  Andy

That's what I thought a ''Two Story Falcon''

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, Maddog13407 said:

didn't some of the NYFD Macks use that blank lookin grille panel to? how about the quad headlights and flush signals on that R model? someone did some nice fiberglass work instead of cutting the square headli'tes into the  original panels like I have seen, not that I like either one. look like they came from an 80's Buick or the Chevy Chase's 'Family truckster'

I have an R nose with those lights 1976  full size Oldsmobile. Got the nose from the NYC  Police Rec Center in Tannersville about 10 years ago

P.T.CHESHIRE

It was awesome seeing that old Bulldog out and driving around, but boy could you smell it, even after it was shut off and just sitting for a while. A beautiful rig though, absolutely loved seeing it, put some of even the newer ones to shame on it’s driving capabilities...

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

• 8 months later...

Well that’s to this quarantine I’ve had some extra time on my hands... finally edited my footage from PPP last year for YouTube. As soon as it’s public (should be very soon) enjoy! Also, don’t mind the music towards the end, I needed to fill the noise void and that was the best I could find while avoiding a potential copyright lawsuit...

Edited by CaptainCrutch
  • Like 1

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!