Superliner or R ?

4a0c6c8f700a9c316dce807796f6a4fe.jpg.1b3c87b98d13416349d256d8f01a9f66.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Superliner seeing as the hood side is pretty flush with the side of the cab. And it has fenders that slant in the front. It’d be interesting to dig that one out, it’s got a nice paint job on it. Looks so nice Mother Nature decided to take it back...

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

22 hours ago, Rob said:

To me it looks like an Australian RW series. The fuel tanks, spokes, "roo" bar on the front.....

I figured that with the gaggle of tanks.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

26 minutes ago, steve p said:

Yep it is a Series 2 Superliner and it's powered by a KTA Cummins ,it was here in Brisbane and now it is in Toowoomba being rebuilt

How many years did it sit there to grow all that Green hair? It surly would be a thumper with that KTA Cummins turned up to 600HP.

Was it abandon or just enjoying retirement growing old in the arms of Mother Nature?

7 hours ago, AZB755V8 said:

How many years did it sit there to grow all that Green hair? It surly would be a thumper with that KTA Cummins turned up to 600HP.

Was it abandon or just enjoying retirement growing old in the arms of Mother Nature?

over 15/16 years, it was moved last year. it was pretty well rooted when i looked at it 14 years ago

7 hours ago, steve p said:

over 15/16 years, it was moved last year. it was pretty well rooted when i looked at it 14 years ago

Just the thought of a Super with a big motor being neglected brings tears to my eyes.