Snow

Swishy

You is pretty switched on as I and everyone else missed that lol

I always reckon it would be great to spend a year were it snows for 6 months, the spring time and summer must be amazing as mother nature has such a short window to work her magic 

Paul 

22 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Bring it on, no complaints here. Sub zero weather is like an alcohol pad. It cleans the riff raff out of the North border.Further you get from the equator the larger animals get...ex. whitetail in Honduras are poodles. Florida are the size of an average dog. Up here, and Alberta, whitetail hit in hundreds of pounds(Minnesota record was 511 pounds live weight, 402lbs dressed). Same with bear.

500 lbs is only a wee bit smaller than a yearling moose in Maine. Male 1200 to 1500 lbs 6 to 7 ft tall,  8 plus long and females  run about 900 lbs plus. Bear, Bobcats, wolves and only a small amount of highly dangerous Lib-er-als 

All I got to hunt in Virginia is squatters with my Scoop Mobile.  :(

Edited by 41chevy
  • Haha 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 1/19/2019 at 6:38 AM, mrsmackpaul said:

I always reckon it would be great to spend a year were it snows for 6 months, the spring time and summer must be amazing as mother nature has such a short window to work her magic 

Paul 

Paul, no problem with that, c'mon here. Just dodn't forget to add a snow plow to the R for more fun :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On 1/20/2019 at 6:38 AM, Vladislav said:

Wow!

Jason, I had no idea of the things being such interesting at you. Was thinking you was doing the same as the East Coast relaxing crue which had no snow since the only storm in November. Yes, your forecast is right, -5C outside at the moment. Quite comfortable for the season and the least point we had so far was -18C for just a couple of days. Nearly 40 cm of the white stuff is laying on the ground though and no one time of melting since it showed its presence in November.

The heater is not planned to the R since it's future is seemed as a sun bathing lady, hidden in a garage for a non-show season. But the divider lockout will be on duty.

IMG_20180823_222605_resize.jpg

IMG_20180824_180815_resize.jpg

Nicely done! I can smell fresh, wet paint when I stare at it. Is that the locker you bought from over the pond? Love the JDeere green. 

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1

This recent storm was really giving the Meteorologists in Eastern Pennsylvania a conniption as far as forecasting. At the beginning of the week we were schedule for 8-12". As the week wore on, the forecast depth kept dropping lower and lower and the word "rain" kept becoming more prominent, along with sleet, freezing rain and ice. None of the forecasters or TV weather people could agree on anything. All we wound up with was maybe.....MAYBE an inch before it completely changed to heavy rain which changed the snow into a heavy slush. One thing everyone did agree on was that later in the afternoon today (sunday 1/20/19) air temperatures would rapidly fall to record lows, which will freeze everything solid. This should be fun come tonight. Anyone want to bet how many times I am up on Interstate 78 driving the firetruck? 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

2 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Nicely done! I can can smell fresh, wet paint when I stare at it. Is that the locker you bought from over the pond? Love the JDeere green. 

The locker housings are from your neck of the woods. The carriers are original from another SGT R-model parted out locally. Had to buy two sets of bearings the interwheel diffs are turning in because of hard pitting on everything I had.

The color was choosen as Mercedes Benz "Laub grun". But later I found out it was similar to RAL 6002 Laubgrun. Probably John Deere didn't go far away from MB about that. And Land Rover has something like that as a color of the emblem.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012