Still A Couple Of Days Away

j hancock

My voter head shake for this year is all the hypocrite Republicans promising not to redact pre-existing condition enrollments. They are standing on it like a rock? As if it makes sense that you can wait till your sick and dying to buy insurance for the same price as someone who has been paying in $450 a month for 40 years? That ISN’T CALLED INSURANCE, that’s medical fraud until Obama made it legal. We even have a Republican assembly woman for my area running on the fact she is a cancer survivor who would “never support redacting pre-existing coverage” because of her experience? Really? Ol’ Bummer did a better job by forcing mandatory enrollment. They should have left Obamacare alone or waited for McCain to exit stage left before they voted. 

That being said I’m always chomping at the bit to throw mine in the vote machine Mr. Hancock, good voting to you and enjoy your sandwich! Only thing I’ll be packing is my second amendment. 

Edited by Mack Technician

On 11/3/2018 at 2:48 PM, 41chevy said:

Just remember there is a push for single payer Federally run health care,two things I know. If it is run like the VA is with waiting lists and treatment based on value we're fk'd . Second is how much money will be needed for it by new taxes ,fees and other revenue generators?

My view don't touch my weapons, my vehicles and my life "style" for want of a better word

I was thinking that the problems with the VA were isolated to some depressed areas with high numbers of older vets, but I was surprised to find out from a chance meeting with a 45 y/o vet here in Pittsburgh that the VA is mostly a joke. G.P.'s revolve through that place monthly, tests get ordered that the VA can't provide, and going to a hospital that does have the capability usually means they aren't covered under VA insurance... I had no idea. Really a shame.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

On 11/4/2018 at 8:38 PM, Outbehindthebarn said:

I was thinking that the problems with the VA were isolated to some depressed areas with high numbers of older vets, but I was surprised to find out from a chance meeting with a 45 y/o vet here in Pittsburgh that the VA is mostly a joke. G.P.'s revolve through that place monthly, tests get ordered that the VA can't provide, and going to a hospital that does have the capability usually means they aren't covered under VA insurance... I had no idea. Really a shame.   

We had an incident at the VA in Richmond with a young Vet who came in to speak to a counselor because he felt suicide was the only option he had. They handed him an appointment card to come back in 3 weeks. He shot himself in the parking lo right out side the VA... A. 26 year old disabled Marine.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Sad 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

5 hours ago, 41chevy said:

We had an incident at the VA in Richmond with a young Vet who came in to speak to a counselor because he felt suicide was the only option he had. They handed him an appointment card to come back in 3 weeks. He shot himself in the parking lo right out side the VA... A. 26 year old disabled Marine.

Sad. Same with the Tomah Wi “Candy Land” VA scandal. Soldiers were getting cocktail drugged to death by physicians.