Dirty Hoods

j hancock

Those are not stainless but chrome-plated PAI short ones. Have a tendency to show out rust traces from the pin joints after some use outside.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Prob the same ones. You can always check with a magnet. 304SS doesn't catch at all and 430 makes some tendency to glue up but way less than regular (chrome plated) steel does.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

15 hours ago, AZB755V8 said:

These hoods haven't been out in the daylight for a while. Just getting a thicker layer of dessert dust, maybe have them out this fall.

You should have posted those two pictures individually so I could like each one!! Those are some nice lookin hoods (and probably the rest of the truck too).

52 minutes ago, h67st said:

You should have posted those two pictures individually so I could like each one!! Those are some nice lookin hoods (and probably the rest of the truck too).

Like to see some complete pics. of interior and exterior!!     terry👍👍:MackLogo:

• Like 1

years ago i had a 53 rf 195 gas international 501 red diamond ` started out with a 5x4 the 5 gave up and we stuck an 8 spd road ranger in it for a front box .if you put both in first gear you had to put a flag up to see if it was moving then with both in high gear and a long down hill it would run the speedo. out of numbers`  i still don`t know how fast it would actually run because the old 501 did`nt have enough power to get more than about 1800 rpms even down hill

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/11/2018 at 6:13 PM, AZB755V8 said:

These hoods haven't been out in the daylight for a while. Just getting a thicker layer of dessert dust, maybe have them out this fall.

1526828787_LTLDust(1).thumb.JPG.dfad1b3dafebb53672a604194b0c79cb.JPG2019374709_LTLDust(2).thumb.JPG.b8599c9dacf3fc1fe86f580b94b4f01f.JPG

Is the 755 emblem custom? Not that I know much but I’ve never seen a 3 digit model number on a b model emblem. By the way both are beautiful trucks. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

1 hour ago, j hancock said:

OEM

Ok another dumb question. Why don’t all the B’s have 3 digit badges on the hoods?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.