Truth In Advertising (Hopefully)

j hancock

l see a septic truck in Portsmouth NH out of Maine that has that on the side of it. Tire repair shop in Farmington NH has a sign out front that says   " Best place in town to take a leak "   .....Hippy

• Like 2

My Dad had two small signs in his wood working shop. "Do it tomorrow, you've made enough mistakes today."  And "Mistakes will happen but why must you give them so much help!"  l still quote them now when l can slip 'em in. ha   .....Hippy

• Like 2

I posted a pic on here a few years ago of a honey wagon that said “we haul milk on the weekends” on the back. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

The slogan on the back of an old GMC septic pumper in my home town said { Your $hit is my bread and butter}. His stand by truck slogan was {Nobody has enough money to stop their's from stinking}

Truck Shop

• Like 1

One ping only

• 1 month later...