New American Rape Culture

Mack Technician

A right I'll come clean. I've beaten eggs for 50 years . . .and I glad      BAWAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'm ready for it to be over. When everybody screams rape at a news camera inside the window of 30 days it goes from a subject of strong condemnation to a collective national farce.

I liken it to my female friends in college telling me that when they dorm together their menstrual cycles align. It appears social media has created the same aligning effect on rape allegations. There hasn't been a veil of silence over rape for the last 50 years. It's like open mic night now. 

• Like 1

Sometimes it takes someone coming out for you to also have the courage to come out in the open realizing you were the victim and not the villain.Some decades ago rape victims were seen as having brought it upon themselves through behavior or exposure, to this day their is stigmatization of rape victims in my country."who wants to marry a rape victim".Look at the epidemic of rape in India and the honor killings that go with it.

22 minutes ago, macks in nigeria said:

Sometimes it takes someone coming out for you to also have the courage to come out in the open realizing you were the victim and not the villain.Some decades ago rape victims were seen as having brought it upon themselves through behavior or exposure, to this day their is stigmatization of rape victims in my country."who wants to marry a rape victim".Look at the epidemic of rape in India and the honor killings that go with it.

So true. But the media here is turning it into a fiasco. A friend of mine was raped when we were in high School. She was actually full blown raped. It changed her life forever. 

Just a bit curious of the accusers political affiliation. with Moore and Bush I

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

IMO

Uma throws an unspoken clue on why everyone became "raped" in October/November 2017. Note she is working up a frothy dramatic tension that has been going on for days. Hints. Smack talking Harvey "kill Bill" style. She has "something big" to reveal. She is on everyone's radar. Public eye = future $$ saleability. 

Edited by Mack Technician

We are all witnessing the changing of the guards...women are the new men and men are the new women.

I think the takeaway from all this is that every man who is in a position of power in this country is a potential rapist/molester and should be locked up (to prevent further incidents). 

I feel dumb having to preface this but I will anyways. I in no way shape or form condone sexual misconduct but this has turned into such a ridiculous sideshow that real crimes against victims is sort of waning because of the bandwagon mentality. Saying politely at work that someone is looking sharp is a far cry from someone cornering someone at work and commenting on their boobs butt etc.  Albeit a gamble asking someone at work on a date isn’t sexual harassment. How many couples have met through work? How many times have we all heard an elderly wife on the news speak fondly of how persistent ole Wilbur was and then the rest is history?  No one should be harassed at work but there also needs to be some common sense before crying sexual harassment too. I’ve never been so glad to be married. Could you imagine being in your twenties and trying to navigate through this mine field?  

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

10 minutes ago, HeavyGunner said:

I feel dumb having to preface this but I will anyways. I in no way shape or form condone sexual misconduct but this has turned into such a ridiculous sideshow that real crimes against victims is sort of waning because of the bandwagon mentality. Saying politely at work that someone is looking sharp is a far cry from someone cornering someone at work and commenting on their boobs butt etc.  Albeit a gamble asking someone at work on a date isn’t sexual harassment. How many couples have met through work? How many times have we all heard an elderly wife on the news speak fondly of how persistent ole Wilbur was and then the rest is history?  No one should be harassed at work but there also needs to be some common sense before crying sexual harassment too. I’ve never been so glad to be married. Could you imagine being in your twenties and trying to navigate through this mine field?  

Yup, when I was in my early 20's working as a welder in a trailer shop there was a girl that worked in the office that was extremely well endowed- huge tits! And every time she walked out into the shop guys would yell, whistle, just go crazy. And all she would do was smile- but was she flattered by it, or was she pissed off? who knows? I  don't. She might have enjoyed the attention, at the very least she didn't seem to mind it. But in today's world she might say "yes, I was sexually harassed back in the 70's, and it was horrible!". And that's all it was, just guys yelling and whistling at her.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

21 minutes ago, Swishy said:

On  a lighter note

A couple went on vacation to a resort up north. The husband liked to fish, and the wife liked to read. One morning the husband came back from fishing after getting up really early that morning and took a nap. While he slept, the wife decided to take the boat out. She was not familiar with the lake, so she rowed out and anchored the boat, and started reading her book. Along comes the Game Warden in his boat, pulls up alongside the woman's boat and asks her what she's doing? She says, "Reading my book." The Game Warden tells her she is in a restricted fishing area and she explains that she's not fishing. To which he replied, "But you have all this equipment. I will have to take you in and write you up!" Angry that the warden was being so unreasonable, the lady told the warden, "If you do that, I will charge you with rape." The warden, shocked by her statement, replied, "But I didn't even touch you." To which the lady replied, "Yeah, but you have all the equipment!" 

Oldy but a goodie

LOL

cya

§wishy

Funny.  But sadly true,and she would have won the case and his life would be over.     

• Haha 1