1960 B61

Wiley Farm

I still want to sell my 1960 B61 & lowboy if anyone is interested. Runs perfect. Every light, gauge, heater & wipers work. Truck has power steering. Has 676 engine. Has triplex. No rust, anywhere. Reasonable offers considered.  Located in Georgia.

770-464-3276(shop)

770-846-6877(cell)

003 (7).JPG

017.JPG

011.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

002.JPG

005.JPG

001.JPG

I have used this rig for years hauling tractors to shows. There are no issues with this truck or lowboy. Truck has all new tires with maybe 200 miles on them. As far as how much, I will entertain a reasonable offer but please I don't want to be lowballed. Some of you that have restored these old trucks just input your opinion as to what you think it is worth. I know it's hard to judge with out looking or driving. A good driver can "float" gears in this truck with no problem. With all the machinery I have here on the farm, this old boy cranks better than anything I have with an engine, in cold or hot weather. Truck will top out at about 62-65 miles an hour loaded or empty. Truck actually shifts better and rides better with my "cat 941" loaded on it.  Anyone that wishes to call is welcome to.  

seem s to me my pops U model....had one like that in it....not sure,,,,havent seen it in 47 years lol..but my dad smoked quite a bit.....and i watched him grab it a lot......good luck selling it......very rare find.....one taken care of so well....bob

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wiley Farm said:

Not sure, but it looks just like the one in the operation and maintenance manual that came with the truck. 

Okay, I need a little education here. The operator's manual shows 3 "two-way valves". Would that be tractor parking, trailer parking, and ??? My '58 H67 has one of these valves mounted below the dash; I figured that was because they added maxibrakes at some point.

OK, I have been talking with several guys and I have decided to offer this truck and lowboy for what I have invested. The tractor has new tires (22.5 tubeless) and the lowboy has a new floor, new brakes, all new clearance & brake/turn lights along with new wiring all the way to the plug. Lowboy has 4 good tires (20's). Also has a new "kingpin". I have invested a total of  $17,400. I will let it go for $16,000. If I can't get at least that I will just hope maybe my grandson will want it one day.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2017 at 2:13 PM, BOB DINGSDALE said:

not to be picky but whats with the FORD cigerette lighter.nice set up though.loved that model

I have the same lighter in the BCR. Don't  know  about  it being correct or incorrect, but  It looks period  anyway. You would be surprised  what  same items were used by different manufacturers. Found a N.O.S. one at a swap meet sitting in a box marked "Take  your  pick  $1.00". I replaced the aged one in the truck!  Al  

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA