Congrats Mr & Mrs Slpwlkr!!!!!

1958 F.W.D.

Even though he does not come on here very often, I wanted to let everyone know and extend my congrats to Slpwlkr, who made his ladyfriend Kimberly an honest woman yesterday. NoClueJoe was one of the groomsmen and cleaned up surprisingly well!!!! They will be honeymooning out east later this week and I hope to see the newlyweds here at the Hellertown Truckstop for dinner one night. 

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:29 PM, slpwlker said:

Thank you guys. I'm sorry I haven't been on here in a long time. Been busy with work, Home , and with the wife

30564.jpeg

Damn Fool!!!

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2017 at 10:17 PM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

They made it to the Hellertown Truck Stop. Last time he was here, it was winter and there was too much salt on the roads- so the FWD didn't leave the garage. 59d444920460e_RandyMoyanomeme10_03_2017.jpg.2d30a4ba71614f82983a12210f415662.jpg

better hope a tail light bulb doesn't burn out 3 years from now!..just sayin'...:lol:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.