Sign in to follow this  
Back In Black Pulling

Like Button?

fxfymn    1,128

I tried IE as well as Google Chrome and neither work to bring the missing items back. I'm also getting a "Schmidlap reacted to your post" message, but nothing appears in the post.

HeavyGunner    1,424

I tried IE as well as Google Chrome and neither work to bring the missing items back. I'm also getting a "Schmidlap reacted to your post" message, but nothing appears in the post.

Same here. Still weird blank spots where it appears writing or an icon should be in some places, still no like button and I get the same Joe blow reacted message with nothing on the post. 

fxfymn    1,128

Changing from carbon to default put the like button on. Not a fan of the default as I find the black on white pretty jarring, but I'll try it for a while.

j hancock    8,491

I am using "Flux" which is also a default theme and find it a little bit better for me.  

Have the button but some other features are not complete and they are not complete on the black and white either.

Barry    402

I'll have to look at the other themes and see if they need some updating...Flux should be working as expected (for the most part, LOL)

h67st    198

I was able to change the icon to a little Bulldog LIKE button...is that at least a little better? 

Yes, the dog button is better...thank you!

Vladislav    1,901

As said above.

I was off the site for some while and found out I "can't get comfortable in the chear".

Used to use Carbon and do it now. Can't see the "like" button or the bulldog.

Sure it's clean on need of providing site security updates. Just maybe is it the time to request the software guys on the content and effects of their new products? Seems like it concerns alot of folks, not a single user. Have no idea on how it's possible though.

mowerman    1,315

thats really wierd i have a little bulldog on mine that says like i just click on it...bob

HeavyGunner    1,424

I like it too.

Just can't liking or smallbulldoging.

Did you read above how to fixthis Vlad? It seemed to work for me. 

Vladislav    1,901

Did you read above how to fixthis Vlad? It seemed to work for me. 

From what I read I reasoned I should go off Carbon. Ain't gone yet.

• Like 1

tjc transport    418

is there a way to switch from opening threads on first post  to opening them on last post when clicking on view unread content?

j hancock    8,491

is there a way to switch from opening threads on first post  to opening them on last post when clicking on view unread content?

Going to the "Unread Content" page you can make some adjustments as to how content is displayed.  I don't happen to see a way to change ascending to descending within a thread but you may be able to tune it up more to our liking.

mowerman    1,315

i had to change to chrome myself a while back....pryer to that with the constant changes internet is always making....i wasnt able to do anything on here..if thats any help..bob