Return of the Swamp Queen!

grayhair

7 hours ago, Mike said:

It would be wonderful to have 25 years back from them having the power over all of those sheep" Liberal People" they herded. I'd like to forget them and those years.

Also since we are on the subject. It would be nice to know how great this country may have been, if the 60's had never happened with a Generation of Pot Heads that produced stupid crap kids that some of us have to train with no dang hopes of a decent future. 

Sorry, bad lunch , had too many Krystal Hamburgers.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Also since we are on the subject. It would be nice to know how great this country may have been, if the 60's had never happened with a Generation of Pot Heads that produced stupid crap kids that some of us have to train with no dang hopes of a decent future. 

Sorry, bad lunch , had too many Krystal Hamburgers.

Easy there big fellow.  That's a pretty broad brush you're painting with.  I was a young adult during '60's, smoked a bit of pot, did some mushrooms, and lots of other questionable behaviors back in the day.  All of which has no bearing at all on my children. Three daughters, two with college degrees, one a doctor of nurse practice anesthesia, all responsible, self-sufficient tax payers.  You will need the monies they pay today into the system to help support YOUR social security and medicare retirement when the time comes.  And, in the mean time, you don't need to teach them anything. 

Edited by grayhair
  • Like 2

My mom admired Dr Spocks "methods" my dad didn't! I only got spanked twice, and I richly deserved it! I never had to spank one of our kids, the high school dropout is a bank vice president, and the one with a degree from Wake Forest,is a yacht builder and cabinet maker, football paid for that degree, thank goodness😁 If I was paying he'd have gone to community college! I just missed that whole "hippie" thing was 35 before I smoked my first "joint" decided to stick to Iron City! I agree with gray hair,you can't stereotype anybody !

• Like 2

That's a pretty amusing " trailer" I find the whole Clinton "dynasty" and President Trump equally deplorable in different ways, we'll just have to see what happens! I kinda liked Laura and George Ws way of dealing with the last election! I am somewhat offended by the use of a bearded Dragon (without his consent to boot!) In the same trailer as Hillary! As they are one of the most pleasant creatures on earth!

OD,I've been told by half a dozen drivers about being sent in the woods to " get a switch" of course the first time the kid thinks he'll be slick and gets a little switch! So the old man sends him for a big one, and gives him an extra "lick" for bringing him the little one! It's a lose lose situation for the kid!😁

• 10 months later...