Calif. Steering Wheel Holder

Red Horse

Ya, it is amazing he went this far without noticing a car hanging off the left side of his trailer, taking up the second lane.   Not like it was trailing behind him and not clear in his mirror.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Although I will agree with your opinion, we don't see what happened 5 minutes BEFORE the video.

trailer had to be pulling him sideways some...and look in the mirror once in a while. (what is behind me is in the past)

As I said, what did the 4 wheeler do to get in that situation?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

3 hours ago, hatcity said:

Although I will agree with your opinion, we don't see what happened 5 minutes BEFORE the video.

trailer had to be pulling him sideways some...and look in the mirror once in a while. (what is behind me is in the past)

As I said, what did the 4 wheeler do to get in that situation?

2 hours ago, ranchhopper said:

The guy in the car could have been a real p***k and been messing with the driver we get them here all the time and the driver was teaching him a school of hard knocks lesson if that was the case I say "rock on".

well guys correct-there is always two sides to a story-but regardless-this asshole drove for a fair distance with that car hooked up clearly in view of his mirror.  So IF you believe he looked in his mirror-bad choice-he was putting everyone else on that road in danger.  If he did NOT see him -again bad choice- you are in freeway traffic and you are not checking what is coming up along side you?

IMO-either on something or just plain dumb!  Lets say the four wheeler did something dumb- as I said, how do you justify putting everyone else in jeopardy as sooner or later that car would become disengaged.

• Like 1

I saw a cabover push a car sideways thru Hubbards cave on I-94 east bound right thru the Chicago loop. About 4am in the snow. The truck was in the center lane and I was in the far right.The car came flying down the on ramp. Car cut in to early and rolled onto the trucks front bumper.  I got on the CB to let the driver know he was pushing a car as he was not showing signs of slowing down. his responce....."yeah.....I saw that...idiot keeps honking at me"....... This guy took him for a ride thru hubbards cave to the I290 interchange about a 1/4 mile away. I pulled over with him and gave him my info as I saw everthing. Never did get a call so I guess he did not get the ticket?   some times you just got to remind people how things work in the world..

• Like 1

I'm with Ranch hopper on this one ! I think the driver was a little too pissed of when he started "school" for the 4 wheeler and took him a little too far up the road to clam he didn't see him !  I schooled a few in my younger days when driving dump truck around Seattle. I would pinch them against,  the guard rail for a few hundred feet when they would merge between the truck and trailer, they would claim that they never saw that "blinking" light on the trailer tongue!

1 hour ago, gearhead204 said:

I'm with Ranch hopper on this one ! I think the driver was a little too pissed of when he started "school" for the 4 wheeler and took him a little too far up the road to clam he didn't see him !  I schooled a few in my younger days when driving dump truck around Seattle. I would pinch them against,  the guard rail for a few hundred feet when they would merge between the truck and trailer, they would claim that they never saw that "blinking" light on the trailer tongue!

:thumb:  :D

l turned one around in Durham NC a long time ago. l was driving a KW COE in the left lane at a merge. She came on from the ramp as l moved to the right. Caught her left rear with my bumper and turned her sideways across in front of me. The first time l saw her was when she came out the left side of the truck going backwards in the left lane. l remember saying " Damn that's pretty neat lady!"   with her looking up at me doing 55 mph door to door. l got a $25.00 ticket for Failure to Yield, the local cop was the one that said she was in my blind spot.......  Hippy    

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

We've all seen hundreds of stupid things four wheelers do! How about what is the stupidest thing you've seen a "steering wheel holder" do? I'll  start off... I'm on 87 S. in upstate New York a dry van passes me in the left lane about 65mph he is running with 4 aluminum budds on the trailer tandem ...not a tire in sight!! Loaded of course!😁 u

• Like 1