mowerman...

other dog

1 hour ago, david wild said:

I told her before she needed a hobby, I even suggested Russian roulette, but then again I like banter, it reminds of how stupid the left is.

But she has a hobby, setting us all straight about our being A holes and pushing the liberal view and the all powerful unions. (Hoffa now loves PRESIDENT Trump, must be following the smell of money) At least your all are included as liars now and not just my wife and I .

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

2 hours ago, TeamsterGrrrl said:

Get your facts straight- I'm not a minority person and had to work my way up the seniority list like everyone else. Are you guys liars or just dumb?

I dunno about the rest of them but Im just dumb I think

And now a dumb question if I may what is  "the seniority list" ????? and this is a serious question as I have never seen that before 

Paul

Paul

A "seniority list" is a listing of your hire date. Supposedly under union rules it allows you to move up to easier/better paying positions the longer you have been in service with a company. Minority "affirmative action" regulations tend to bend these out of shape.

• Like 1

Brocky

2 hours ago, Brocky said:

Paul

A "seniority list" is a listing of your hire date. Supposedly under union rules it allows you to move up to easier/better paying positions the longer you have been in service with a company. Minority "affirmative action" regulations tend to bend these out of shape.

And with seniority it is difficult if not impossible to get rid of you if you should be redundant, a minority, a woman  or a screw up. Low person goes senor stays.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

8 hours ago, Brocky said:

Paul

Thanks Brocky  I am floored at this so just because you have been there a long time you get promoted and not because your any good 

No reason for someone young to try hard as you just hang around for a while and you get promoted anyway no matter how unsuited you are or maybe I have miss read this all 

Paul

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 41chevy said:

I am neither a company owner nor a minority... What other "alternative facts" have you made up?

According to labor statistics in 1975 women made up 1% of the truck drivers and owner operators, you may have climbed the seniority list by your hard work but being a minority gave you hiring preference.   As a  female company owner you should well know that having minorities helps for getting contracts from  towns, states and the feds. An entirely minority owned company is a shoe in most times. Yes seniority is a fine thing, but if I have a specific job and the person I hired a month ago can do it better and quicker than a long term employee of mine guess who get to do the job. If the employee with "seniority" whines about it, he can stop his whining and play nice or find a new place to work. I expect results and performance. I make money, my employees make money with raises, bonuses and other rewards. The all have insurance and their families, the all have vacation time and I keep them working 12 months a year.  We are proudly non union and 90% of my people have been with me 15 or more years. Race, religion or "connections" mean crap. I chose who gets what jobs on ability nothing else. My business, my money, my rules, want. I've had your Teamster blow up rats at a few of my jobs and not one of my employees gave them the time of day,. Ask them if the want to be unionized and 99% of them say no.

Now you can call me more names, PM Barry to bitch that I attack you or what ever else a liberal shill does when confronted with someone who "screws the union credo and liberal beliefs".

Insurance through the New York Health Plan Market Place, pension is 125 per month Roth on top of their contribution. Small cost to keep good employees.

EEOC requires  "that extra effort must be made to include qualified women, minorities, employees over 40, and the disabled in job categories where they are under represented."

You couldn't work for me, I don't hire union.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE