View of the Democat protest

41chevy

Let's call a spade a spade. Donald Trump is a spoiled rich kid from New York City. All his jet set life, he has been accustomed to getting his own way. He loves accolades, and is tormented by criticism. But as president, both come with the territory.

I'm shocked that he isn't so busy ramping up his month's long conceived "first 30 days in office" plan that he would waste time mocking the media. Imagine if you were elected president. At this moment, wouldn't you be completely preoccupied with "work".

Now, he only wants the press to report the news with a positive spin. This is what the government-pressured news media has to do in Beijing and Moscow. I find the message conveyed in Sean Spicer's debut troubling.

And I'll go ahead and say it..........Kellyanne Conway is trouble. I avoid people like her. That she is Trump's senior counselor is beyond scary.

On 1/23/2017 at 9:11 AM, Brocky said:

I realize it is only a fiction novel but the press is acting exactly how Tom Clancy described it in Executive Orders with their not accepting Ryan as he was not a Washington Insider..

Trump has a lot to learn about handling the press, But let's all of US give him a little while to learn.

I agree, He's got four years rather we like it or not...Trump didn't get where he is today by being stupid, I believe he'll learn at a fast enough rate to keep ahead of the detractors, and in four years we'll find ourselves in a better place. I'll also admit I've been wrong before. I didn't vote for Trumps predecessor either time, However I did believe he could possibly be a decent commander-n-chief.....only because he was popular among the masses and I was missing something.......I couldn't have been more wrong.

• Like 1

Sorry, but anyone who uses those two pictures of the Obama/Trump inaugurations has either been duped by the fake news media or is an outright lefty.

Obama's picture was taken at the height of his ceremony while Trump's picture was taken early, before the rest of the people got there. 

I'm disappointed that anyone on this site would parrot that fakery.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wobblin-Goblin said:

Sorry, but anyone who uses those two pictures of the Obama/Trump inaugurations has either been duped by the fake news media or is an outright lefty.

Obama's picture was taken at the height of his ceremony while Trump's picture was taken early, before the rest of the people got there. 

I'm disappointed that anyone on this site would parrot that fakery.

Jim Bourg is a well known Reuters man. I'm inclined to believe his statement that his photograph was taken at the height of the inauguration.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15600I

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154857353398418&set=a.6444473417.8344.587178417&type=3

On 1/29/2017 at 5:44 AM, TeamsterGrrrl said:

You're cherry picking camera locations, there's acres of empty space back by the big wide tent that was full when Obama was inaugurated in 2009.

You're cherry picking when the pics were taken. 

I might also add that it was the leftist media that initially made bones about the size of the inauguration crowds. The exact same media that also falsely reported that the bust of MLK was removed from the WH. The exact same media that was working hand-in-hand with the Hillary Campaign team (confirmation of that delivered by the Wikileaks e-mail dump). The exact same media that ogled and coddled Team Obama for eight years.

The media is the PR department of the Democratic National Committee.

If you want the moral high ground, make sure you're not standing on a hill covered in horsesh*t.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Wobblin-Goblin said:

If you want the moral high ground, make sure you're not standing on a hill covered in horsesh*t.

thats as funny as mate I dont think I'll ever forget that 

every day I learn something on this site most times nothing to with Mack trucks most days its a good laugh 

Thanks Wobblin mate you made my day 

now how do I put that on the bottom of my page each time 

Paul

• Like 1

These simple numbers explain why Obama's crowds were larger than Trump's. It has nothing to do with left media, mainstream media, or any other form of media. At the start of the respective terms in office, Obama was more popular than Trump.

2008 Election

Obama Electoral Votes - 365

Obama Popular Votes Victory Margin - 9,550,193

Obama Pre Approval Rating - 83 %

2016 Election

Trump Electoral Votes - 304

Trump Popular Votes Victory Margin - 2,868,520 (negative)

Trump Pre Approval Rating - 40% (lowest ever of any president)

It is perfectly logical to believe that an unpopular president would have a small inauguration crowds. Please, do not take this statement to be an attack on your personal beliefs or how you view President Trump, but the numbers are the numbers.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2017 at 5:14 AM, Outbehindthebarn said:

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Ain't that the truth.......Anyone that will look at this photo and say that the one that the media spread around was taken at anytime near the time this one was is either a knowing liar or a left wing loon....like there was a difference. I don't Blame President Trump for calling them out on it, I don't like people pizzin up my back and telling me it's raining either.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2017 at 1:01 AM, mrsmackpaul said:

thats as funny as mate I dont think I'll ever forget that 

every day I learn something on this site most times nothing to with Mack trucks most days its a good laugh 

Thanks Wobblin mate you made my day 

now how do I put that on the bottom of my page each time 

Paul

That is a good one!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.