Brrrrrrrr

HeavyGunner

The last 3 weeks have been miserable and cold here in eastern Montana with the highs rarely reaching the mid teens and lows -10 to -15 at night.  Currently we are sitting at -28 but the silver lining is that it is supposed to start warming up to the 20's next week.  Glad I'm off for a few days  stay warm BMT.

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

+ 5 here glad the wind quit blowing! might have to find my winter clothes soon !  would like to have a little snow to insulate the ground, the dirt is plumb hard after an unseasonable amount of rain in nov, and oct.  the cow pies are becoming speed bumps:D   

4 hours ago, gearhead204 said:

+ 5 here glad the wind quit blowing! might have to find my winter clothes soon !  would like to have a little snow to insulate the ground, the dirt is plumb hard after an unseasonable amount of rain in nov, and oct.  the cow pies are becoming speed bumps:D   

You always know when calving season starts, the temps drop below zero. Woke up to -32 below this morning.guess I'll be hanging around the house today. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

no doubt ! old man winter always knows the calving calendar    :P   -32  will make your teeth  rattle ! better stay inside and clean the gun collection, , heard coyote pelts are worth something this year so you can justify going through the collection   

Hate shitty weather ....Fare weather fan.....I'll take baseball n barbeque anytime but it's gods plan....Gotta take good with bad and we do need some rain and snow here haven't had enough past 5 years or so....bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk