kscarbel2

Trump and Immigration (Illegal Immigrants in the US)

On 11/26/2018 at 12:47 PM, Brocky said:

I believe Soros is behind this whole movement. Who is organizing and paying the food and transportation bill to get that many people from southern Central America to the San Diego border??

Exactly, I  agree 100%!

• Like 1

"I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don't think [illegal immigrant] moms and babies are the place that we should be spending our resources. Separating a [illegal immigrant] momma from a baby does not make this country safer."

Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't agree more. They should have been immediately deported.......no resources spent.......end of story.

Edited by kscarbel2

I will say, most of the time when a child is separated from its parents during deportation is when there is suspicion of whether or not they are actually traveling with a parent.

It’s the idea of stopping human trafficking which is surprisingly common based on what I’ve read, not necessarily them catching human traffickers in this fashion but human trafficking in general. They have apparently caught a few human traffickers thanks to this though, and the way I look at it, if just one more human life is saved then I don’t care about the resources being used.