Pictures of the Week

other dog

Think it's a new manor or an old one being restored? I can see Rhett Butler there.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

13 minutes ago, hatcity said:

Your cooking skills vs. your picture skills?

I didn't take the blurry picture, some other jack ass did. The food was all good though, none of the food was blurry. I cooked all the meat, Jo made some macaroni salad and some home made baked beans, straight out of a Bush's Baked Beans can.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Picking green beans already?!  Mine haven't even flowered yet, When do you get to start seeding?  The cab over was cool, the giant culverts attached to the back of the cab with 5 gal buckets over them looked stupid. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

On 7/3/2016 at 11:59 PM, HeavyGunner said:

Picking green beans already?!  Mine haven't even flowered yet, When do you get to start seeding?  The cab over was cool, the giant culverts attached to the back of the cab with 5 gal buckets over them looked stupid. 

I planted them around the first of May I think, you can pretty much plant whatever you want around here by then without having to worry about frost. My brother brought me a small box full too-

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

25 minutes ago, other dog said:

"you need to get them feets off the table, no telling where them things have been!"

hot1361_cut-out2.jpg

I knew you would've had some winfall wimmins there; surly she wasn't the only 1!

On 7/5/2016 at 10:22 AM, Mike said:

The feet on the table ok, but those two big brown turds stacked on top of each other on the table has got to go.

You just spoiled it for me.....I thought they were two burgers that nobody had any buns for.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mcrafty1 said:

You just spoiled it for me.....I thought they were two burgers that nobody had any buns for.

Man you don't even have to look close to see the buns on the table. Their are two little ones she is lying on. .......OK!

• Like 1

On 7/7/2016 at 0:02 PM, Mike said:

Man you don't even have to look close to see the buns on the table. Their are two little ones she is lying on. .......OK!

Like I said.....I just didn't see any buns that those burgers would fit between:D

• Like 1