mexaco

BOB DINGSDALE

see on FOX news another 1400 jobs lost and CARRIER going to mexaco.

And BBC showed 750,000 illegals getting public assistance, Food Stamps and Obama Care as of Feb 2016.

This is the month the 16.5 to 33% Federal Excise Tax on Health Insurance above the basic plan goes into affect. Another boost for the economy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

yup. my health insurance cost went from $802 per month to $2,247 per month to pay for all of the coward in chiefs new best friends.

Holy Crap..!!!

as Canadians we are somewhat insulated from this Obama Care... and while ours is not the world's best, waiting times can be long, if you need asap service it is there....

here is what we pay on the left coast... other Provinces may vary.... and my employer pays mine as a contract item our union negotiated.

http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/health/health-drug-coverage/msp/bc-residents/premiums

if you are sickly, come to Canada, every other nation is coming here, why not you Yanks...!!!

BC Mack

Holy Crap..!!!

as Canadians we are somewhat insulated from this Obama Care... and while ours is not the world's best, waiting times can be long, if you need asap service it is there....

here is what we pay on the left coast... other Provinces may vary.... and my employer pays mine as a contract item our union negotiated.

http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/health/health-drug-coverage/msp/bc-residents/premiums

if you are sickly, come to Canada, every other nation is coming here, why not you Yanks...!!!

BC Mack

Crazy to think that before this turd we have in office took over great falls area radio stations and some Canadian station used to run ads for Benefis Hospital (in great falls) telling Canada that instead of waiting to get into the doctor to come to Benefis instead and I'm pretty sure it said at the time that Benefis accepted their insurance as well. No digs at Canada but since Obummer care went into effect no more ads like that, what's that say about our health care?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

it says our health care is a joke, just like every other "plan" the coward in chief enacted.

unless of course you are on welfare or still drink the kool aid.

but from what i have been reading even the kool aid drinkers are starting to get ticked off at him after seeing how much their "affordable programs" are costing

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

It was wrote into the health care law that if the providers lost money. The health man's tax dollars would be used to reimburse the providers that lost money. Rand Paul slipped an amendment into the last highway bill to stop that. He did a very good deed.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

It was wrote into the health care law that if the providers lost money. The health man's tax dollars would be used to reimburse the providers that lost money. Rand Paul slipped an amendment into the last highway bill to stop that. He did a very good deed.

Pretty sure it was MARCO RUBIO that inserted that poison pill into the spending bill. No wonder politics and elections are so confusing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not sticking up for MEXICO, but if we are going to complain, we should at least learn how to spell MEXICO, otherwise it degrades our argument.

As for jobs leaving the U.S., there are many jobs coming back, too. With the current dollar exchange rate, there is an ongoing shift in the automotive industry to build cars in the U.S. it is more cost effective to build them where they will be sold. Ford has recently invested in Ohio and Michigan, bringing truck production back from Mexico.

Like it or not, it is a new global economy, and borders don't exist for corporations anymore.

• Like 1

The county I live in advertises the availability of flu shots in the Health and Human Services building. They are free in you are on assistance. Cost $12.00 if you can afford to pay. Of course if you have insurance the cost will be #45.00. Must be why I pay $290.00 a week for insurance, that's the half the company I work for doesn't pay. Then there is another $38.00 per week I pay to cover what BCBS doesn't pay. That $2,500.00 dollar savings the Obummer promised never quite made it to the working man. Can I sue them for lying again?

• Like 1

who am I to complain I'm CANADIAN

EH???

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

We get taxed to subsidize the freeloaders, then pay more for the products we need. America the beautiful.

Don't worry! Here is a photo of President Obama hard at work protecting U.S. jobs and workers.

post-3242-0-93967400-1455569929_thumb.jp

P.T.CHESHIRE

and most likely when you go to use it you`ll find it`s not worth a fart in a wind storm

no need to worry about that, i can not pay more for health insurance than i make. i have been on disability since the beginning of december.

well, that is a misnomer. i have been disabled since then. i have not gotten any money since then either.

me skin is not the rite color, and i speak english.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

no need to worry about that, i can not pay more for health insurance than i make. i have been on disability since the beginning of december.

well, that is a misnomer. i have been disabled since then. i have not gotten any money since then either.

me skin is not the rite color, and i speak english.

Our deductible is so high I really feel we would be better off just paying the fine penalty fee.

P.T.CHESHIRE