Ignorant MoFos'

Timothy Maikshilo

Sounds cold to me.

Don't know how much 0F is in Celsias and currently don't want to.

Have 0C outside right now.

Tim, hope you have a set of warm clothes in your vehicle for some reason.

And stock of food, matches and firewood :)

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Sounds cold to me.

Don't know how much 0F is in Celsias and currently don't want to.

Have 0C outside right now.

Tim, hope you have a set of warm clothes in your vehicle for some reason.

And stock of food, matches and firewood :)

Just did the math, Vlad. 0 F equals -18 Celsius. We are expecting -25 F Wind chills tonight in Pennsylvania.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just did the math, Vlad. 0 F equals -18 Celsius. We are expecting -25 F Wind chills tonight in Pennsylvania.

You get the cold for awhile and we get warmed up for a bit.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

-18 Celsius isn't terrible.

-25F in Pennsylvania makes impression though.

Hard to beleve and wish you to get warmer.

The math isn't an easy one. You have both to offset and proportion.

I've just figured out that 80F is about 20C so far, good comfortable weather.

The math isn't an easy one. You have both to offset and proportion.

I've just figured out that 80F is about 20C so far, good comfortable weather.

Yep the only one I know is 32F is 0C. I get lots of Canadian radio stations and never can figure out if it's going to be warm out or not when I listen to their weather report.
  • Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

This winter has been an odd one. 65 F on Christmas, then one big storm at the end of January 2 ft of snow, now below 0 F for a few days, the forecast is for 46 F and rain by Tuesday.

That's a hell dance indeed.

We have all in order overhere.

+5 +10C November and December with snow appeared exactly 2 days before the New Year.

Than about -20C during all January.

That it became nearly 0C in a couple of days and stayed that way all February keeping the snow on the ground with storms from time to time.

Nice winter!

Yep the only one I know is 32F is 0C. I get lots of Canadian radio stations and never can figure out if it's going to be warm out or not when I listen to their weather report.

I feel for you.

A good term is "the freezing point". Helps me out alot to figure out "SAE" weather conditions :)

Yeah, what Brocky said, Just in case anyone is unsure about the math:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fahrenheit to Celsius: Take F and subtract 32, then the result times 5, and then divide by 9

example: 212 F. - 32 = 180 180 x 5 = 900 and then divide by 9 =100 C.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celsius to Fahrenheit: Take C. times 9. then divide by 5. add 32 to the result

example: 100 C x 9 = 900 900 divided by 5 = 180. add 32 = 212

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or simply put. C = (F-32) x 5/9 and F= (C x 9/5) +32

An, oddly enough, -40 C. = -40 F.

• Like 1

So it is finally below 0F in northern Vermont and while driving in the Shaw's parking lot today I see 6 cars parked in the fire zone in front of the world famous

"Dollar Store" and Shaw's supermarket. I watched as these here low rent white trash folks left all their cars running went shopping while elderly folks all parking legally

and fighting the bitter cold and wind crossing the parking lot. So sick of useless MoFos'!!!!!

low rent gimmies with food stamps and assistance and the old people struggling with Social Security and maybe a pension.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

low rent gimmies with food stamps and assistance and the old people struggling with Social Security and maybe a pension.

Yup! You said it right there! As far as the cold NOAA said it may get -30 to -40F here tonight and Fahrenheit and Celsius at this temp are the same.....damn cold.

• Like 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fahrenheit to Celsius: Take F and subtract 32, then the result times 5, and then divide by 9

The problem is I can't take my boots off to do the math while driving

Holy shit that's cold! We just had 7 days in a row above 40c which is 104f. During winter it would be cold if it's gets to 5c or less.

Or you could just google it...
  • Like 1

On 2/14/2016 at 5:22 AM, mrsmackpaul said:

HMMMMM 35C summer time 25 C winter time LOL we have shorts on weather or shorts on weather and when does the Maple syrup start run ??????????

Paul

HMMMM...almost makes me consider moving to Australia, except for this-

https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/things-in-australia-that-will-kill-you-animals-that-will-try-to-kill-you

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

So it is finally below 0F in northern Vermont and while driving in the Shaw's parking lot today I see 6 cars parked in the fire zone in front of the world famous

"Dollar Store" and Shaw's supermarket. I watched as these here low rent white trash folks left all their cars running went shopping while elderly folks all parking legally

and fighting the bitter cold and wind crossing the parking lot. So sick of useless MoFos'!!!!!

Bernies people

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

The one that makes me mad is the young white trash and others get handicap cards so they can park next to the store because of the laziness. A handicapped person has to park at the end of the lot. I guess the gimme bunch are entitled because Obuma said they could.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

A couple of years ago when the "medical marijauna" bs was the new fad in Montana you couldn't believe the amount of 20 to 30 somethings that got their medical marijuana cards from sleaze bag doctors and just sat at home smoking dope all day. Just another chapter in what's wrong with this world.

• Like 2

Hmmm... But I still don't see where maple syrup is running? :idunno: