Pictures of the Week

other dog

To tell you the truth Ed, when I got unloaded in Pilot Point it was a little after 1pm,eastern time, and I had to haul ass to Blytheville to load. My appointment time was 11pm, and I had 500 miles to go. But I did think about calling both of them, but since I really didn't have time to stop I didn't call.

I would have told them to make the appointment for the next morning, but they had already taken the load and it had to be picked up before 4am or they couldn't get another load out of there for 2 weeks, so the pressure was on me. I got there at 10,an hour early, and hadn't been there 10 minutes when they called on the radio for any trucks in the staging area to come to the scales. I hadn't even finished the can of beany weenys I was eating, since I didn't even have time to stop to eat on the way there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Not enough time to call Randy Y either when he went to Philadelphia............Could have gotten him some scrapple!

Well, i'm not delivering in Philly until Monday- not Philly actually, it's north of Philly near Bensalem, forgot the name of the place- but I can't call Randy Y anyway, I don't have your number.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It was snowing in Concord Monday- looks a lot a little bit nothing like Heavygunner's Montana pictures,eh?

Yeah this last week it decided to do the below zero thing and stayed there. First few pics are from Wednesday after it snowed the night before. Lots of drifts to deal with. The last crappy pic was the blizzard Thursday on the same road, lots of drifts to bust through. They were setting up and getting pretty hard had all the diffs locked in at times to claw through.

post-8681-0-42340600-1452313777_thumb.jp

post-8681-0-04384300-1452313807_thumb.jp

post-8681-0-62903100-1452313835_thumb.jp

post-8681-0-17961500-1452313868_thumb.jp

Had to take my shepherds ice fishing this afternoon.

post-8681-0-65357500-1452313926_thumb.jp

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

i have been on roads like that in montana not sure which one that is but similar conditions and in the middle of the night to boot. i was the only dumb ass out there and hoping nothing went haywire

Yeah being desolate is the good and the bad thing about Montana. Nice to not have the traffic to deal with but you'd better be prepared with with warm clothes, food and water and plenty of fuel in case you spend a few hours in a snow bank waiting for a cat or a big tractor to come pull you out. I'll still take snow banks over people any day.

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Tom, I don't remember your chief (or it was dispetcher Randy?) sent you that far.

Thank you for sharing the road pictures, I've never crossed the river of Missisippy.

That KW in the mirror looks worth the picture.

As for Heavy Gunner's shots... It seems not many chances to buff bugs off a windscreen. Especially wearing a Winfall style clothes :)

Currently you can find something like that overhere on the local roads. -15 -20 Celsias for the two last weeks.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Oh boy...this should be an EPIC meet up.....1958 FWD, OtherDog and 39BabyMack tomorrow morning for breakfast.....Does anyone have bail money?

y'all is on yer own

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian