Who Are You Voting For In November?

Barry

BMT Exit Poll  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for this November?

• Obama/Biden
    • McCain/Palin
    • Other (Independent, Write In, etc...)

Let's try a BMT exit poll to see who's going to win the election this November...

You don't have to disclose your pick...the poll is private and even I can't see who voted for who!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

The only thing about McCain I admire is his willingness to promote Nuclear power. Obama for some strange reason is against a super clean source power which will meet out current and future energy demand for tens of thousands of years! It will cut our need on foreign oil for electrical power and waste heat energy can be used for co-generation energy. If we reduce our need for coal we could convert it into diesel fuel or gasoline using the Fischer-Tropsch process using nuclear waste heat energy. We will have allot of opportunity if we scale up our Nuclear power production.

I wont say who I am voting for, only that I hope who ever wins fix the serious problems we have.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

One minor problem with this poll- You can stuff the ballot box!

Same problem with the real elections...(LOL, read: ACORN)

But yeah, we don't need any deep political ear beatings here, I just thought it would be neat to see what the BMT Community is thinking.

bmodel_logo.png

I have a problem with the Islamic candidate wanting to implement a system of "card checks". When you vote in a union election, there will be NO SECRET BALLOT! Not only will the union know how and who you voted for, so will your employer. You union guys and those of thinking about unionizing, be careful, be VERY careful. I like the "Moose Shootin' Mama".

I already nominated Underdog. Now he appears to have deserted us cause he hasn't been seen for weeks. Of course he could be on the campaign trail; Now I'm really gonna be pissed if him and Knobby jetted off to Siberia without me......

Might be another reason to call up the militia.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

i nominate other dog fer prez & no clue joe fer v.p. ;):loldude:

seriously i anit saying but i want them to do somthing bout this daggum fuel problem that's for sure

later

:mack1:

Now that is my line do somthing about the fuel price but i guess it will take care of it self as soon as this oil gets to 25 dollars a barrel. It would be funny to here the arabs begging for some one to buy their oil. But when nobody has any money who will buy it? glenn

glenn akers

Thanks for the nomination :mack1:. Me and Otherdog could do just fine, but of course we would have to fire everybody inside and hire you, Rob, Barry, and others from here. Of course we would have to reconstruct the white house with all mack trucks, Barry could sell parts out the back, we could build Rob a new shop on the north lawn, Otherdog could use the mixer for the concrete work, and as his personal limo, war vehicle etc. You could use your truck to haul equipment and other jobs around...........On the president subject I neglect to say but, I don't dig Obama & i'll leave it at that.....

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Thanks for the nomination :mack1:. Me and Otherdog could do just fine, but of course we would have to fire everybody inside and hire you, Rob, Barry, and others from here. Of course we would have to reconstruct the white house with all mack trucks, Barry could sell parts out the back, we could build Rob a new shop on the north lawn, Otherdog could use the mixer for the concrete work, and as his personal limo, war vehicle etc. You could use your truck to haul equipment and other jobs around...........On the president subject I neglect to say but, I don't dig Obama & i'll leave it at that.....

LOL...that's the best plan I've heard yet! :thumb:

bmodel_logo.png

Guys,

I believe i'd vote for Shirley Temple if she were to run. Maybe Monica Luwenski but she seems to have disappeared, maybe Bill has finally given her a tougher job. YEA............... I've been wanting to write this message on my back window of my vehicle as follows: P. S. and take no offense if you please!..........." We tryed to tell you back in 1861, but you would not listen about this Federal Government.

mike :angry:

It's fun to joke about politics - but you can't ignore the mess -

The real deal here is -

YOU HAVE TO VOTE IN NOVEMBER - AND GET YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO GO TOO

and don't waste the vote for a pipe dream or someone with no chance. It's no joke.

The choice isn't great, but there still is a choice. And it's going to be a dogfight I think.

The poor economic situation and the loss of personal rights and the socialization of so many things that

should be left to fair competition are all things to think about. How much do we want to give up?

We are going to pay for the things that have happened in recent weeks for a long, long time. Let's not make it worse.

Personally I don't need a government that does everything for me. It's OK, I can get along by myself, and so can everyone here.

And I don't need to send them all of my money to pay for other people's mistakes and poor judgement. We don't need the government doling out a lot more regulations and limiting what we can do, any more than they already do.

And - None of us needs any Bailout - that's just another word for Bull S---. It's all about accountability, and taking responsibility for your own actions.

Our government, especially with the Democrat candidate at the wheel, really wants to fund the tremendous greed of our financial institutions who lent foolish money to unqualified buyers so they could increase their profits. Government can only fund that idea with more of our money. Or - borrow more money from China. Either way - we lose big. After a very expensive bailout, the government is getting into the banking business by forming partnerships with these same poorly managed institutions. Think for a minute - when was the last time you heard of the government doing anything well? Especially private venture? It's going to be ugly.

Interesting Times - that's for sure.

The loss of freedom is, in my mind, the most critical issue there is facing all of us as Americans today.

VOTE IN NOVEMBER - IT REALLY IS IMPORTANT.

Paul Van Scott

It's fun to joke about politics - but you can't ignore the mess -

The real deal here is -

YOU HAVE TO VOTE IN NOVEMBER - AND GET YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO GO TOO

and don't waste the vote for a pipe dream or someone with no chance. It's no joke.

The choice isn't great, but there still is a choice. And it's going to be a dogfight I think.

The poor economic situation and the loss of personal rights and the socialization of so many things that

should be left to fair competition are all things to think about. How much do we want to give up?

We are going to pay for the things that have happened in recent weeks for a long, long time. Let's not make it worse.

Personally I don't need a government that does everything for me. It's OK, I can get along by myself, and so can everyone here.

And I don't need to send them all of my money to pay for other people's mistakes and poor judgement. We don't need the government doling out a lot more regulations and limiting what we can do, any more than they already do.

And - None of us needs any Bailout - that's just another word for Bull S---. It's all about accountability, and taking responsibility for your own actions.

Our government, especially with the Democrat candidate at the wheel, really wants to fund the tremendous greed of our financial institutions who lent foolish money to unqualified buyers so they could increase their profits. Government can only fund that idea with more of our money. Or - borrow more money from China. Either way - we lose big. After a very expensive bailout, the government is getting into the banking business by forming partnerships with these same poorly managed institutions. Think for a minute - when was the last time you heard of the government doing anything well? Especially private venture? It's going to be ugly.

Interesting Times - that's for sure.

The loss of freedom is, in my mind, the most critical issue there is facing all of us as Americans today.

VOTE IN NOVEMBER - IT REALLY IS IMPORTANT.

Paul Van Scott

Sounds like your said that if banks are left along they will go out of busness but when they come back they will do better the next time. Well i agree with that. If i had a corp. that failed i would not learn any thing if you guys come down here and put me back in busness. That would not be fair me or you. I keep reading in the Bible about end times do you think there is something to that and what will it look like and how many of us will see it and how will it have to come around. This problem is not just the US but the world. glenn

glenn akers

Paul has a very good point. Allot is being done to erode our rights and freedoms in order to protect us from the evil terrorists or protecting our children.

The bail out is a crime, if my business were to go under due to bad management will Uncle Sam bail me out? Nope. The banks should be able to go out of business just like any other business. Oh and the criminal CEO's got a total immunity in the second bail out bill that passed. That's why the first bill didn't pass, it would have enabled the CEO's to be held accountable. God forbid those bastards making more money in a year than all of us combined will see if a lifetime spend time behind bars.

Oh and McCain wants to give everyone tax cuts, even the companies shipping our jobs over seas. Thanks to people like him we gave most of our manufacturing to a half communist country that abuses human rights, the environment, and has no respect for intellectual property. Companies in China are free to steal designs, copy them and then sell them. Why are we giving our business to them again?

A little story, My friend who is now serving in Iraq with the Marines lost his job 2 weeks before he was deployed. He was contracted by Chase to maintain their check processing machines in Brooklyn. Now he has no job when he comes back to the US. But where did it go? Well the took all those massive machines appart and shipped them to India. So now trillions of dollers in checks will now be shipped to India where they will sort them for us. Isnt that great!

So next time you want to whine about our jobs getting pissed away over seas you can thank people like McCain. Oh and if you wanted to know Obama is promising to take away tax breaks for comanies who move operations and manufactoring over seas. Plus his tax increase is for those who make more than $250,000 a year. People making $200,000 to $249,999 will not see a change and those making under $200,000 will see a tax break. McCain wants to give everyone tax breaks, even those theives making 500 MILLION a year. Why should they get a break? They have enough money to wipe with $100 bills and never go broke. Plus they even get immunity for nearly ruining our economy and lives. Screw them, let them pay more.

I love this country and nothing pains me more then watching greed for money and power destroy it. I am not saying Obama is better then McCain or vice versa but please closely follow their policies. Dont buy into BS answers which are carefully crafted to evoke emotion which causes an unfortunate number of people to forget to use logic and common sence when voting. Also please dont use religion to influence your voting. Religion has too long been used as a tool by them to influence your decision by making non important issues like gay marrige or abortion sway the vote. You dont like abortion? Fine. Just dont get one and mind your own damn business about others who are. Gay marrige? If they want to get married let them. Who the hell are you to decide? And why do you even care? Did they directly hurt you? NO they didnt so just ignore them if you dont like them.

Sorry for the rant but I am sick of people flaunting false patriotism and imposing their views as law. Government is here to serve and protect us. Not coddle us and lead us by the hand like children.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Same problem with the real elections...(LOL, read: ACORN)

But yeah, we don't need any deep political ear beatings here, I just thought it would be neat to see what the BMT Community is thinking.

yeah, and when they contested ACORN in Ohio, the Ohio supreme court ruled they didn't have to check the identity of the new voters registered, so all the winos and miscreants can vote as many times as they want...( sign this paper here man, and go vote for Obama-I'll make sure there'll be a bottle of Hog's Head behind the dumpster for you. Or would you prefer Thunderbird? And tell all your friends too...) :angry:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

i nominate other dog fer prez & no clue joe fer v.p. ;):loldude:

seriously i anit saying but i want them to do somthing bout this daggum fuel problem that's for sure

later

:mack1:

I'm honored Mack, but I ain't got sense enough to come in outa' the- uhh...what do you call it when water comes from the sky? oh yeah,rain. I think Paul would be a better president, with Rob as secretary of state. I wouldn't mind being appointed to a lesser position, like keeping the grass cut at the white house. I'd hire a few dozen Hooter's girls (with your tax dollars of course) and put them behind a push mower while I sat in my lawn chair with a cold drink and watched...just to make sure they didn't miss a spot ya' know :lol:

I know lets discuss religion next. :pat:

OK-like most people, I might smoke, drink, or cuss. I used to go to church every Sunday, but I don't any more. But I believe in God, the Bible, and in our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ -like most people. I am certainly not afraid or ashamed to say it.