Who Are You Voting For In November?

Barry

BMT Exit Poll  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for this November?

• Obama/Biden
    • McCain/Palin
    • Other (Independent, Write In, etc...)

I keep reading in the Bible about end times do you think there is something to that and what will it look like and how many of us will see it and how will it have to come around. This problem is not just the US but the world. glenn

Much of what's going on in the world right now is foretold in the Bible. I have felt for some time now that it's kinda coming down to that, but...who knows? "...but of that day and hour knoweth no man...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Much of what's going on in the world right now is foretold in the Bible. I have felt for some time now that it's kinda coming down to that, but...who knows? "...but of that day and hour knoweth no man...

I don't know about the bible, never read it myself but I hear it's good.

Here's my favorite photo of the founding fathers. Too bad the others didn't listen.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I already nominated Underdog. Now he appears to have deserted us cause he hasn't been seen for weeks. Of course he could be on the campaign trail; Now I'm really gonna be pissed if him and Knobby jetted off to Siberia without me......

Might be another reason to call up the militia.

Rob

Rob how did you guess? I have been out for weeks soliciting campaign donations but have not achieved any level of what you would call success. So at this time I must regretfully suspend my run. It seems the current financial meltdown requires my full attention, since I did return home with less cash than before. But it's just the cutest little pup, and he just followed me home...

Rob how did you guess? I have been out for weeks soliciting campaign donations but have not achieved any level of what you would call success. So at this time I must regretfully suspend my run. It seems the current financial meltdown requires my full attention, since I did return home with less cash than before. But it's just the cutest little pup, and he just followed me home...

Aw Shucks, now my bubble is burst. I thought your impeccable qualities ranked you highest of the available candidates. Because of your selfless devotion to public service, (I highly doubt you haul freight for yourself) I think you should reconsider.

Glad to hear you are alright and have a new companion!

Looks like Other Dog needs to step up to the plate!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I don't like either one myself, but I am going to vote for McCain, I have to say though, I think if he wins the best thing he could do for our country is 30 days after he is sworn in, RESIGN, and let Mrs. Palin take over. I like her spunk, and the way she stands up for herself, and her ideas.

Have a good day,

Dak49

Granite Fan.... Are you not going to vote for any Republicans, because you are not voting at all??? Most people consider myself to be a republican, but I don't. I told a survey lady on the phone the other night that I am a Conservitive first, Republican second. She told me that, that was not an option for the survey. I do not understand what is wrong with upholding strong ethics, strong morals, fiscal responsibility, individual liberties, and the Constitution that gives our government it's foundation. thanks, Brad

P.S. Check out our home made signs...100_1282.jpg

:SMOKIE-LFT:

Just voted for Chuck Baldwin for President;didn't especially care for either of the front-runners policies.

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

I'm honored Mack, but I ain't got sense enough to come in outa' the- uhh...what do you call it when water comes from the sky? oh yeah,rain. I think Paul would be a better president, with Rob as secretary of state. I wouldn't mind being appointed to a lesser position, like keeping the grass cut at the white house. I'd hire a few dozen Hooter's girls (with your tax dollars of course) and put them behind a push mower while I sat in my lawn chair with a cold drink and watched...just to make sure they didn't miss a spot ya' know :lol:

:loldude: sounds like a plan to me ;)

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: