The First Titan!

The emblem on the left side of the hood is the California Emissions Certified decal...

It does have a DPF under the right side steps.

The stacks are factory 7" diffusion turnouts.

She is a monster! The engine brake works almost too good, also! :lol:

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

The emblem on the left side of the hood is the California Emissions Certified decal...

It does have a DPF under the right side steps.

The stacks are factory 7" diffusion turnouts.

She is a monster! The engine brake works almost too good, also! :lol:

send Jeff some brochures w/specs and prices,maybe he'll cancel that Peterbilt he ordered! I'd like to be a test pilot on one of them monsters :D

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Monster is an understatement. I was skeptical at first when I saw photos from Vegas but once you get up close and personal with this beast, you'll fall head over heels for it. It's an outstanding truck. If you get a chance, stop by and look at it, you won't be disappointed!!

mine don't like each other, :angry: they're looking the other way

Actually Tom, they are showing you their "backside" feeling shamed you drive a Pete.

Fortunately, Bulldogs are tolerant of such misjudgements and the situation can be rectified. Now you know what to do for your own redemption but I must suggest; Do it expeditiously, time is of the essence.

You must do the upmost to ensure your dogs' happiness as it is a given; A happy dog is a good dog.

The continuance of driving a Pete will not help your cause.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Actually Tom, they are showing you their "backside" feeling shamed you drive a Pete.

Fortunately, Bulldogs are tolerant of such misjudgements and the situation can be rectified. Now you know what to do for your own redemption but I must suggest; Do it expeditiously, time is of the essence.

You must do the upmost to ensure your dogs' happiness as it is a given; A happy dog is a good dog.

The continuance of driving a Pete will not help your cause.

Rob

...oh :huh:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I found out today that this truck is on it's way to Canada to go to work hauling BIG logs! It actually left at about 6pm from our show!

Yup! Herd we might be getting it soon just roumors thou.

They better get it here fast the big logs are almost all gone! :)

Yup! Herd we might be getting it soon just roumors thou.

They better get it here fast the big logs are almost all gone! :)

Just a note we got the truck today !Its quite the unit!

It has some oddities thou the cab mounts on the front are strange and the tail frame makes no sence what so ever for what needs to be done!

good news is theres some big logs left! :D

I'll try post some finished pics before it goes to the truck show here!I beleive this is to be a Mack Canada demo unit when its completed!One thing for sure if you want to torcher test somthing It came to the right place .

Just a note we got the truck today !Its quite the unit!

It has some oddities thou the cab mounts on the front are strange and the tail frame makes no sence what so ever for what needs to be done!

good news is theres some big logs left! :D

I'll try post some finished pics before it goes to the truck show here!I beleive this is to be a Mack Canada demo unit when its completed!One thing for sure if you want to torcher test somthing It came to the right place .

Please do...that would be great!

Is it your company's truck or are you modding it?

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Please do...that would be great!

Is it your company's truck or are you modding it?

Mack Canada demo unit I beleive. just doing the mods for the show.so far.

So far we've lowered the turn outs 4 inches to tighten the ugly gape at the top and we are installing a raised bulkhead rack behind the cab all decked out with stainless trim! should look cool.I hear also it wll be geting some bigger paws for the steer axle.The small skins arent usful here with our dumb road laws.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw my first Titan in person today. It was delivered to our Mack dealer in preparation for Wednesday's Performance Tour.

It is a bright yellow tandem tractor. I, of course, got a bunch a pics and will post them in a little while if anyone's interested. (It looks to be the same as this one 100_3185.jpg

I must say....quite an impressive truck!

My dad also saw one a few weeks ago traveling down I-80 on a flatbed. It was a blue tri axle dump with an aluminum box. Sadly, no pics :(