Spammers Have Been Reported

Green Dash

Cluouseau will get to the bottom of the spammers. . .

post-3242-0-64588200-1428350490.jpg

post-3242-0-61151100-1428350539.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I had a vasectomy February of 2014. I am ready and rearing to go, debt-free. (Notwithstanding the debts incurred by L, M, S and XS of course.)

A friend of mine and I went to the same Doctor to have our vasectomies, one month apart. We can personally vouch for his 50% success rate. :o

I'm happy to say that I visited him on his "good" day. :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

Jim

I had a vasectomy February of 2014. I am ready and rearing to go, debt-free. (Notwithstanding the debts incurred by L, M, S and XS of course.)

I got fixed in December last year....I'd like a son, but I don't want 5 daughters first....already out numbered 3-2, just me and the friggin dog lol

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

I got fixed in December last year....I'd like a son, but I don't want 5 daughters first....already out numbered 3-2, just me and the friggin dog lol

Poor Extra Small.....That poor girl's dating life is gonna be DOOMED. Buddies keep asking me if I'm gonna have fun cleaning the guns and sharpening my Ka-Bar when potential suitors come to see her.....I say "Nahhhhh I'll sit back and enjoy the show that the three older brothers put on.....Especially Medium."

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Poor Extra Small.....That poor girl's dating life is gonna be DOOMED. Buddies keep asking me if I'm gonna have fun cleaning the guns and sharpening my Ka-Bar when potential suitors come to see her.....I say "Nahhhhh I'll sit back and enjoy the show that the three older brothers put on.....Especially Medium."

yeah....Koda's about 6 (got him three days after we married 6 years ago yesterday), so pretty soon I'm gonna be on my own. Gonna have to get a gun......or a BIG stick lol. I can't throw a punch to save my life, but i sure as shit can swing a bat

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....