Changes at the Mack Museum?

fxfymn

I am not even sure it is factual, but I have been told that Don Schumaker has retired from the museum and that a "fire truck" guy has been hired to replace him. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Thanks Mike; a friend that knows the new guy speaks very highly of him. He was quite surprised by the hire since he does not have an extensive museum background.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Thanks Mike; a friend that knows the new guy speaks very highly of him. He was quite surprised by the hire since he does not have an extensive museum background.

yup, must be 1958 F.W.D. all right. Congratulations on your new position Randy.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

yup, must be 1958 F.W.D. all right. Congratulations on your new position Randy.

I Wish. I'm nowhere even coming close to being qualified.

If they were ever hiring for Museum Operations or Restorations I'd put in a job app in a minute. But most of those guys are volunteers.

The guy who is getting the nod is a top shelf guy and yes, knows fire apparatus. I think he will do just fine with the right people helping him,

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Love both of them. I don't think I've ever seen an L model ladder truck. It's cool. Any cab over is neat but the old chevy's are special.

Good luck to the Mike at the museum. I really hope to get there this fall on teh way to the Hershey car show. It will be my first visit.