Pictures of the Week

other dog

I would say a good hunt this time.

That S.B. Cox is just a treasure yard!

And the cross ties... Was that the rest of the old rail road in Winfall?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

That black big bunk is a nice looking RW,other 2 are ok too.Don't think I've saw pics of any of those before. I saw 2 different old Ford CL9000's in the weeds recently,also,but didn't get pics. Oh,and next time you see a girl that needs help finding something,call me if you don't wanna help her.

• Like 1

I got a high speed driving award on that hill on 77 once. I was coming down the other side moving right along just trying to maintain my speed up the other side. The cop didn't see it that way though. He was sitting in the cross road at the bottom in an unmarked car, saw the patch on his sleeve when I went by, I knew I was screwed.

• Like 1

Maybe you should offer some incentives to get drivers to go hundreds of miles out of their way. Massages and moustache rides are 2 things to consider.

Good idea! Or a one free hot dog after a 300 gal fill up....?

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

That cabover Pete was in this months LargeCarMag at the Antrium Dyno days. I lent the magazine out for the moment but I think the truck was

from PA and was putting down 750hp out of a Mechanical CAT. Will have to look again when I get it back.