I take one night off from running the PA Tpke and the place falls apart

Green Dash

Greendash should be more responsible and stay on the road!

I'd like to see YOU keep it between the lines while stuffing a mattress through the driver's door window. Stuffing the fridge through the sleeper vent was even harder! Thank heavens for cruise control.

• Like 2

Jim

I ate a mushroom, onion, cheese and pepper omelet and had the runs for 3 days.

Gotta be careful what you take them with. That's why they print a list of interactions right on the mushroom. You have to look while the mushroom is fresh, however. The list fades after 3 days or so.

• Like 1

Jim

Price of oil will go up for sure! He was hauling frac sand! Obummer is right-fracking will be our downfall! Hmnn-while he loves to talk about how the price of oil has dropped on his watch, suppose he has figured out why??

The local frac-haters posted a couple of comments on another site that have since disappeared. Maybe their own thoughts didn't even make sense to them.

• Like 1

Jim

They all are against it and than jump in their Escalade that OPEC loves and leaves. Perfect example it Leonardo DiCaprio. Against fracing, drilling and pipe lines. Bitches about "carbon foot print" and global warming. BUT he takes a Limo convoy from his apartment in Manhattan to the heli port, his helicopter to Kennedy Airport to take his private 747 to go protest Fracking and Key Stone. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

They all are against it and than jump in their Escalade that OPEC loves and leaves. Perfect example it Leonardo DiCaprio. Against fracing, drilling and pipe lines. Bitches about "carbon foot print" and global warming. BUT he takes a Limo convoy from his apartment in Manhattan to the heli port, his helicopter to Kennedy Airport to take his private 747 to go protest Fracking and Key Stone. Paul

Phony bastards-what else can you say. I got a stock proxy the other day-don't remember who-but I usually vote with the bd of Directors recommendations-I figure they know more than me-except this one- Al Gore was up for a seat on the board...."against"!

• Like 2

Phony bastards-what else can you say. I got a stock proxy the other day-don't remember who-but I usually vote with the bd of Directors recommendations-I figure they know more than me-except this one- Al Gore was up for a seat on the board...."against"!

I always vote AGAINST the BOD because they are the ones allowing these officers to get those outageous salaries. Most of these people sit on different boards and vote each other these salaries.

• Like 1

I been rackin' my brain (such as it is) about this all day,i put a new mattress in my CX a few years ago and it was a damn nightmare! and that was sitting still on a nice sunny day! I got no effin' idea how this tard managed to get the mattress OUT while driving?........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.