Are you a good backer-upperer?

RowdyRebel

I delivered hay to my vets. house on Sunday kinda tight had to pull into the horses round pin then back into the circular drive and miss the rockery on the blind side with a 10 yd. gravel pile next to it I think it was a 6 pull up deal to get the trailer to drift where I needed it. the truck and pull trailer is a little different than a 5th wheel operation and as long as I don't " think about it" I can do all right.

It's always a good day when you're just this good... B)

At least you're honest... :thumb:

Well done!

A guy told me where he needed me to back in one time and said "think you can do that"? and that's what I told him. He said "i've seen a lot of truck drivers like that, but you're the first one i've ever heard admit it." Then I backed in right where he said to.

I'm a little better going forward though, get more practice that way. This was with the old 379EXHD Pete and a 48' spread axle trailer-

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Look closer...see how there are air, electric, & a hydraulic line hooked up to (gasp) a 5th wheel plate at the bottom of the cylinder? Yup...that's a 39' frameless end dump wagon being pulled (or pushed in this case) by my CH613...or did you miss the part where I was getting my rocks off there at the end?

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!