Richland Center WI ATHS truck show. Mack's and more!

PeterMack

I totally forgot that was this weekend,not that I coulda got out of working to go..

Would have been a good one to make it to this year. This will be the last time it will be held at Sheafor farms. It has been held there for

30 years but since Dan Sheafor passed away this year it will not carry on at his place. Was a beautiful place to have the show. There

is talk of having it at the fair grounds right around the corner from the farm for next year. The show will go on, just not at this location.

Nice bunch of pictures, thank you for posting!

I like them the shots down the road and the trucks are awesome.

Too interesting brand X stuff.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Thanks for the pictures.. looks like ya'all had a good day.

Do you have a picture of the Diamond T wrecker on the loboy behind the 950 DT??

Yes I do. I have one from a couple years ago. The DT950 belongs to Patrick O'hare who is in the Northwest IL chapter of ATHS,

and the wrecker belongs to Maggio Towing from Rockford IL. They host the NWIC ATHS meeting every year around mid May and

also have a big open house Christmas dinner for their customers and the ATHS. They are big supporters of our local chapter.

post-13943-0-53921600-1412643800_thumb.j

post-13943-0-95690200-1412643828_thumb.j

• Like 1

Would have been a good one to make it to this year. This will be the last time it will be held at Sheafor farms. It has been held there for

30 years but since Dan Sheafor passed away this year it will not carry on at his place. Was a beautiful place to have the show. There

is talk of having it at the fair grounds right around the corner from the farm for next year. The show will go on, just not at this location.

It was a nice place for a show - when it used to be a small show. If there was a big turnout some of the trucks were packed so tight that it was hard to veiw or get good photos. And it was a difficult climb for some folks to see the tractors. Spectator parking was poor too. Some people wanted to see it at the park or fairgrounds years ago, but there was a history that prevented that.