Ebola

RowdyRebel

dog gone it Paul I was having a good day till I read that post! but that makes perfect sense given the condition, This man is a genius at making it look like he's doing nothing while putting all the pieces in place.

This was our topic of choice at my V-nam Vet post this morning over coffee. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Well it sounds like you blokes have got it by the "BALL'S" as we say out here 4000 troops hey WTF are they gonna do with if it all goes pear shaped ??? Im not sure if the people at the top have thought this one threw ??????????

Paul

Ha ha pear shaped. My first wife who is a Brit use to say that all the time.

Rob.

• Like 1

I see today to prevent it from coming across the border, Obama has ordered the TSA to take your temperature and ask you to fill out a questionnaire before boarding at airports.(leaving the U.S. not entering the U.S.) Ships are going to fill out a form swearing nobody has signs of a temperature . . . Don't that make you feel safer.

homer_zps9129d7ec.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Here's a thought: Anybody who enters this country after having been present in ANY country where Ebola has a presence, should be required to be a golf caddy for 6 months. Maybe then Obama will give a damn about keeping them out to prevent an outbreak here because as golfer-in-chief, he'll have to choose between his golf game or keeping himself from potentially being exposed. It'd probably be the toughest decision he's ever made, and certainly would be the first he's made without political motivation driving the choice.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

It won't be by accident when ebola,or any other infectious disease starts spreading through our country like wildfire ;)

Our Imperial President needs a big crisis to grab a bit more power. He has worked very hard to quietly change the Electoral College to favor him and his people. The media and White House are both treating the death of the U.S. Ebola case as a Hero and Martyr!

Maybe the Liberty Tree needs to be watered with the blood of traitors.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'm afraid its not a mood, I'm afraid its as good as it gets. With this on our shores our enemies will never have to fire a shot, I think our best terror plot is just now unfolding, but no one is calling it what it is.

Notice the closer to the elections the more the Ebola crisis "grows" Hmmmm may have to declare a National Health Crisis" and suspend the elections indefinably... Paul

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'll stick with what I said before I dont no if your people at the top have thought this one threw ??????????? It's begining to look like Im a fortune teller as if you lot over there dont have enough problems your now bring it in by the plane load !!!!!!!!!!!!

And before you think Im been a smart ass this wide brown land isnt that far behind you lot I swear we all gotta get a job in pollitics you stuff up all you want and get away with it

thats enough from me for the today I'll leave you blokes to sought the mess out GOOD LUCK " I feel you gunna need it "

Paul

• Like 1

Feel safer yet?

President Barack Obama promised Thursday that his administration and his Ebola Czar plan to respond "in an extremely more aggressive way" to Ebola outbreaks, including having the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, FEMA and Homeland Security send in "SWAT teams" when new cases are diagnosed.

"We are taking this very seriously at the highest levels of government," Obama said Thursday, after it was announced that another nurse from Dallas, who treated Ebola victim Thomas Eric Duncan, had tested positive for the deadly disease, reports Politico.

The president, encouraging the public not to panic over the new cases of Ebola in the United States, reminded Americans that the disease is only contracted through direct contact with the bodily fluids of an infected person.

"Here's what we know about Ebola: It's not airborne," he said. He pointed out that he visited Atlanta and hugged, kissed, and shook hands with nurses who had been working at Emory University Hospital, where three other Ebola patients have been treated, with two having been released after they recovered.

SWAT TEAMS???

P.T.CHESHIRE