Well, that's a pretty decoration. Back in '07 I got a sticker for the '81 R model I was driving. The only bad thing said about the equipment was a brake that was borderline for being out of adjustment on the '05 trailer I was pulling. I run nights now and that was the last time I had a level 3 inspection.

Jim

I didn't have any trouble at all. They only looked at the truck cosmetically, not mechanically. I can't imagine it would pass with how strict they can be. No seat belts. No maxi-brakes. The brakes are probable a little out of adjustment. The could probably make up a laundry list. Mike

• Like 1

AS long as the guys in the orange coveralls don't show up and start crawling around under your truck with those little high beam flash lights you should get off pretty easy, and nice looking truck by the way..good luck

I work on Bulldogs and Huskies and Cat's and other critters at Limerick Veterinary Hospital. I was only a block from work when they flagged me down. They didn't even look at the truck once I told them it was not a commercial vehicle. They did ask what year it was before they took some pictures. I was told that there was a law passed in the 70's or so that required seatbelts to be retrofitted into earlier vehicles. I don't know if it is true or not. Most of my old truck don't have seat belts. It makes it hard to install a car seat.

I pass Triad every day. They always have some really nice, new trucks in their yard and garage. There was a B model peaking out a bay a last year, but I did not stop and look at it.

Mike

• Like 1

They must of been out everywhere, went to the VA this morning and as I was getting off I 70 the DOT had a truck pulled over on the on ramp two mobile weigh scale trucks and the two officers where yucking it on the side of the road while the driver was sweating it out, maybe trying figure out who was going to be the good one and who was going to be the bad.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Mike,reading your good luck make me think of taking the r model to work.Think I will this week.My only problem is that I work in Philly and the city truck cops are not as nice as the state troopers are.Will let you all know how I make out.They are out most mornings on I95 at the Betsy Ross bridge looking for trucks.