Diamond T Trucks

Brocky

This one is a 'two-fer' A Diamond T 921-DF surrounded by two B models. I took the picture on 10-01-2008, I went there to look at another Diamond T. The guy was real tough to deal with. The trucks were sitting in the outdoors, rotting away from the moisture. He wanted what they would be worth if they were running, driving trucks. He died and most of his stuff went to the scrapper. I think the fire engine may have been from Woodstock, Vt. I don't know where it went.

post-2179-0-65430900-1408220069_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Earl Gripp wanted more power and grafted a Buick engine to the little DT back in the day. I believe it was sold through an auction of Del De Young collection recently and I don't recall where it went.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

The Diamond T with the snout went to the Keystone Tractor Museum Colonial Heights or Richmond, Virginia. The museum is right alongside I-95 on the southbound side. I spent the afternoon there in March. About 40 or more trucks restored inside and I think over 150 farm tractors restored inside also. Well worth the stop but you need at least 4 hours to enjoy it. Joe D.

• 3 months later...