Diamond T Trucks

Brocky

the other Long Island. We got the Hills Bros diamond t there, he went there to pick it up and fell in love with the little single axel

I took that picture at his house on rt. 45 near Farmville one day. I saw it sitting in the yard and turned around to go back and see it. Last time I talked to Gary. I think he said he wanted it because his Dad drove a similar one years ago. That might have been the one Gary actually drove to school sometimes. We went to school together, he was a year behind me. We ran double to California a couple of times before he was even old enough to run out of state. The company found out he wasn't old enough, and I quit and drove for H.H.Moore Jr. for the next 25 years. He could wheel, I can tell you that.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You are right about the wheeling . We got along great, I worked on the brakes for him right after He bought it. Let me know if you are going to Winchester, if Suzie is feeling better we will probably drive up the LTH log truck or the 55 Diamond T tractor, everyone seemed to enjoy the Emeryville last year, enjoyed the show.

You are right about the wheeling . We got along great, I worked on the brakes for him right after He bought it. Let me know if you are going to Winchester, if Suzie is feeling better we will probably drive up the LTH log truck or the 55 Diamond T tractor, everyone seemed to enjoy the Emeryville last year, enjoyed the show.

Keep us posted, I hope Suzie is doing well. If y'all are planning on Winchester, i'll try to make that one. Might even see farmer and fix'em there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I wish I had taken some pictures of it,but one of these sat next to a house on U.S. Route 40 in Carneys Point,NJ for 20-30 years,but was gone the last time I was through,i always thought it was home-made,never knew they were factory built..........................Mark

post-5836-0-49870500-1407606815_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I don't know what year this one is,but I took this at the South Jersey Shore chapter show at Woodtown,NJ around 1997/8 it was sharp and had just been finished................................Mark

post-5836-0-76206400-1407634674_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Mark

Your picture of the Trend looks like the one Howard Fugate owns. .He had it at Winchester about 2011

The red little stake bed is a 1936 to 38 Model 80, 3/4 ton which preceeded the Model 201 1ton P/U

• Like 1

Brocky