"EXTRA SMALL" HAS ARRIVED!

1958 F.W.D.

Congratulations!!! Glad to hear that "Extra Small" and mother are doing fine..

Just the oppisite of my daughter in Doylestown. She had one boy then Three Girls.

Look forward to meeting them at Macungie.

Brocky

Congratulations Randy on the new addition! I'm happy for you and your family,and glad to here all is well!.....................Look for me at the tail of the Macungie cigar line if we go in alphabetical order!.....................Best Wishes!...........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations my friend!!! And a girl too. . .see many sleepless nights in the distant future :)

All said and done FANTASTIC!!!! Paul

P.S. Hows your back problem?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Congrats! Glad all is well! Daughters are great. I have 3 of them and no sons (which is probably a good thing.) I remember all of the things me an my brother did when we were kids, busting up stuff, out of control, school troubles, cops after us frequently. I don't think I could have taken it if I had sons that were like me and my brother were to my parents, God rest their soles...

• Like 2