Good Eye

HarryS

Nice garage. It looks like you have quite a few signs in there. Love the color on the Mack...I'm headed that way myself with mine.

Thanks, I started collecting signs before the Pickers ran the prices up. I think your truck will be awesome in yellow. It makes them stand out.

We have a Jehovah's Witness that stops by here about every 2 or 3 weeks. I went to a Baptist church myself and I don't even know what Jehovah's Witnesses believe that's different, if anything, but I don't hide like some people when they come by- I actually enjoy talking to Ed. He always asks about work, trucking, the weather, the garden, and so on. He doesn't stay too long, reads a bible verse before he goes, leaves the pamphlets, and is on his way. Real nice guy.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'm not sure what the Jehovah's Witness religion is all about either. We see them, usually on a Sat morning once or twice a year. They are always cordial, especially if they want to talk about old trucks. Randy P, I think I was near your area a few years ago. I have a friend in Mt Pleasant that deals in antique Cadillac parts. Harry

Nice looking B. that is a lean unit.

As for the JW's, I avoid them like the plague. They come by our neighborhood once every few months. They are relentless. I just tell them I am happy with my beliefs and nothing they say will change my mind. I am not rude just very straight forward with them. Then I warn the other neighbors.

Harry s. That's one good looking b-model........ Not over done makes it look that much more special..........as for Jehovah witness I live out in the country don't see many of them since I had two chow dogs get after them one time.......guess they went back to their headquarters and wrote my name and number on the do not call on list.................bobby j.

attachicon.giffromcamera 023.jpgThanks C609T. This is the only one I have right now. Seems like every time I pick up the camera the battries are dead or for some reason I can't get them on the computer. I'd like to get a phone that does all of that but I need some more courage to do that.

i usually take everything to and from photo gallery,,but if it wasnt for the old lady setting it all up,,,i wouldnt be able to figure it...bob

I'm not sure what the Jehovah's Witness religion is all about either. We see them, usually on a Sat morning once or twice a year. They are always cordial, especially if they want to talk about old trucks. Randy P, I think I was near your area a few years ago. I have a friend in Mt Pleasant that deals in antique Cadillac parts. Harry

Yes Harry, Im bout 18 miles south of Mt Pleasant,,,sprawling metropolis of 2500 town of Daingerfield. randyp

Now that's the color I want to paint Killer,,(if I can ever pull off him off duty long enough). I want to leave fenders black, fresh new black of course, and paint rest of him yeller. I been sanding on him a lil lately and putting some rust treatment on. randyp

I want to put black fenders on this WC 22 White. This color is PP& G General Motors Competition Yellow.

post-9041-0-17497300-1397523255_thumb.jp

post-9041-0-59926000-1397523392_thumb.jp

• Like 2