Super Trucker Saturday

rsb502

The Corvette seems to be in Flori-DUH!

why am I not surprised?

And every rear light says Peterbilt on it.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hmmm, no tag axle. Must not be him.......................... :banana:

Well with the corvette he only has to worry about the weight in the passenger seat so no tag axle needed.
  • Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Poor Superliner, I bet that ticket is gonna feel worse than the wreck though, may come with a free body cavity search!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

ya cant tell whats amuck with the rw looks like maybe the front hood mounts might have bent from the force and then the hood rollers are riding lower giving it the broken back look, cause the cab looks level to the fuel tanks I bet he don't drive with the pto in again :blush:

Know you heigth? OOH , you mean the trailer. . .THe dark blob in the middle of the first pic is a new SUV. . stuck in the bridge/

post-3242-0-70683600-1396750069.jpg

post-3242-0-06866400-1396750081_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I hauled cars for Allied Systems for a while a few years ago. You always measure the height of your load before you head out with it, and you always have to have an eye for overhead obstacles when you're driving a car carrier because you don't want to so much as put a scratch on a new car most dealers check them pretty close when you deliver them. And there's nothing on the overhead deck to keep you from driving off the end like that guy did. Looks like those guys got some explaining to do to their boss! Lol!

Know you heigth? OOH , you mean the trailer. . .THe dark blob in the middle of the first pic is a new SUV. . stuck in the bridge/

cars-crushed-as-transporter-rams-bridge-photo-via-fox-16-news_100350518_m.jpg

Original.jpg

Hahahahaha, I bout soiled myself over this one, dumbass!

Well as it turns out I didn't have to get pics. Thank God. Well rolling down the same damn road this happend and found the spot no I didn't go back for a repeat.. Now it is raining and I am running about 40 to 45 as I have no interest in going for another ride. I shit you not about a mile down the damn road. curve and slight down grade, Jakes on and truck feels odd. Damn thing started making it's way for the side. Like hell no. didn't lift the axle this time and nailed the brakes. Front locked let off and it grabbed and turned. Shallowed up in the turn still on the binders and kept on trucking. Lifted the lift axle the remainder of that road and the next. I swear that fucking road has my number.

and still gets better. In the hammer lane on 30 in Arkansas and get to a curve passing a Rail truck I forgot how it is spelled and feel the damn thing slide I am like shit this is going to hurt. thinkikng I really need to fine tune the lift axle or just park when I see a drop of water. I have never had this many problems sliding till the past 6 months.

post-8266-0-95955700-1396827709_thumb.jp