This is in my area

Dirtymilkman

I'm too glad to know you Mike got it but none else.

I mean I'm shure it's a good home for her.

Both trucks look complete so there's no much sence to build one from the two on my mind.

When I was on my holiday I had an idea to get myself to North West Diesel but it was too much for my first trip and too long to drive.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Vlad, don't waste the trip there. I lived 10 minutes from there my whole life. Not much around there anymore. That place was my dream when I was a kid. I loved roaming around the shop when I was a kid. Last time I was there Arden had the shop rented to some guy installing stereos in cars. The place was actually the original Manders Diesel. Then Arden bought it and Manders went to Lakeville.

Vlad, don't waste the trip there. I lived 10 minutes from there my whole life. Not much around there anymore. That place was my dream when I was a kid. I loved roaming around the shop when I was a kid. Last time I was there Arden had the shop rented to some guy installing stereos in cars. The place was actually the original Manders Diesel. Then Arden bought it and Manders went to Lakeville.

Thank you for letting me know.

I too liked that H so called Arden and had very nice talk with him.

He priced the truck very reasonable but wasn't shure of the crank turning over.

It was a cold time right about one year ago and he hadn't much want to try it.

After some thinking I resolved to not deal because I would need to pay about 10 times more to the price getting it home with no papers allowing it to drive here. Having no one ready truck project yet I cooled off myself but kept that place in my mind.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 2 weeks later...